Mrs Hinch #56 Gifted* lounge is grey, dull and boring, like her content it has us all yawning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because he hasn’t paid the standard £5k that’s why![emoji849] imagine having the audacity to give me £5000 for me to accept your gift and pretend on a grid post/story that I am so grateful for it and want to help out a ‘small business’.

This whole ‘let me play shop in b&m for one day’ is disgusting though. People have to work those jobs to put food on their tables and pay their bills. They are not fun jobs. I worked retail and it’s hard, back breaking work. You don’t get to sit at the tills all day. You are expected to do every job in the store from lugging heavy boxes around the warehouse to stocking shelves and cleaning up vomit, piss and even tit (yes someone deliberately tit on the floor one day and I was the lucky person who got told to clean it up) and the fun part - dealing with moaning customers who think they can treat you like tit. She’s showing how privileged and pampered she is with that post.
Omg that's awful that you've had to clean up someone else's tit whilst doing your job. People can be vile, doing that in a shop and leaving it for someone else to clean up 🤮
Cleaning up piss and puke is bad enough. Then for you to be spoken to and treated badly by your customers is disgraceful. I'm always polite, friendly, chatty and respectful to sales assistants that serve me, theyre doing a job where quite often, they're doing long hours for little money and appreciation, a polite customer could be the difference between them having a good or bad shift. Manners cost us nothing do they. (Although it's very rare I go shopping as I rarely leave my house because of my mental health).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
100% she’s planning a cook book. Surely if she uses the recipes she’s just printed off that’s plagiarism? She isn’t smart enough to create her own recipes unless you call a bag of Doritos, a sliced pepper, chopped onions and an entire bottle of sweet n sour sauce plonked on top a recipe. Come to think of it I haven’t seen her make that since her extension. Maybe she’s too posh for the doritos now.
Apparently pinch of non just copied recipes so it can be done 👍

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Those prints cost £250 and are totally handmade, and feature so much detail, the fact that she’s ignoring it is absolutely disgusting. Just more reason to dislike her, she’s not interested because it’s not a big business, as much as she claims to support small businesses. If I had £250 spare, I’d totally order one of his prints as I think they’re so creative and look lovely.
Hinch wont share the post coz if she did then this could create more business for that person and at £250 for that print her hinchers would get into debt then she'd be criticised for promoting yet more expensive gifts. Not that im backing her up, the print is lovely and personal but couldn't justify spending that amount though.

Reactions: 5
She’ll do it for 5 mins and then complain that she has to sit down cos she’s feeling so “dizzy” 😂😂

Or “how to put a frozen pizza in the oven, hinch style!” And “hinchy pot noodle”

It’s so obvious she’s never had a proper job and she’s so privileged. She thinks it’ll be like when you play with those till toys for children 🙄 she’ll be there for a few hours while all the other employees are breaking their backs doing 10 hour shifts.
Those few hours (if she does them) will be a steep learning curve for her, won't they? It'll be a big shock for her to see how life is doing a real job.

Reactions: 9
I only went to click no on their poll but the option wasn't there 😭 and I forgot to add hope b&m dont allow this to happen, whoops!

Those few hours (if she does them) will be a steep learning curve for her, won't they? It'll be a big shock for her to see how life is doing a real job.
It won't be like a real job though. It'll be glamourised and she'll be laughing and joking with her hinchers, messing around, I'm just learning as I go along guys. 🙄 That's not the reality of retail. She's probably announcing she's got a job on the checkouts with Rylan 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 18
It would be fun to queue up and complain about the products though 🤔😈 or is it just me?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Those prints cost £250 and are totally handmade, and feature so much detail, the fact that she’s ignoring it is absolutely disgusting. Just more reason to dislike her, she’s not interested because it’s not a big business, as much as she claims to support small businesses. If I had £250 spare, I’d totally order one of his prints as I think they’re so creative and look lovely.
Wow £250 for one? Having said that, they're handmade and obviously alot of work and thought goes into each one. I'd order one too if I could afford it.

Reactions: 6
I am assuming Hinch will be doing a shift at B&M? Will they allow one of their staff members the day off then while shes working seeing as theyll be overstaffed? This woman is getting worse by the day. I hope to God she doesnt get on Loose Women as that will just make me puke but I feel it's the next step. But she suffers with anxiety dont you know.

Reactions: 15
Omg the most recent pic of her lounge... trashy and hideous! Not an ounce of colour? Them sofas look like what gypsy Jim sells off the back of his van for £200 a piece. Gypsy Jim is a real person this isn’t even a joke 😭.
I am really glad I am blocked. What the eye can't see, can't get pissed off. The Sun is the only newspaper who reports anything about her. £4 radiator covers today. Must be slow news day for that tit rag

Reactions: 10
I only went to click no on their poll but the option wasn't there 😭 and I forgot to add hope b&m dont allow this to happen, whoops!

It won't be like a real job though. It'll be glamourised and she'll be laughing and joking with her hinchers, messing around, I'm just learning as I go along guys. 🙄 That's not the reality of retail. She's probably announcing she's got a job on the checkouts with Rylan 🙄
True

Reactions: 1
She’ll just get in the way of the real people trying to do their job. Does she not get enough attention on Insta without having to show up at someone’s place of work? Anxiety my arse.

Reactions: 17
How can she have crippling anxiety one week then wanting to go to bandm and ‘play shop’ for the day, all the strangers, noise and commotion.! I have mild depression and deal with it pretty well, but I work for a major retailer and some days it’s so hard to be around people especially strangers.
She makes an absolute mockery of everything she says or does, I can’t wait for her crown to slip

Reactions: 39

Whats she going to do about people taking photos?

Will she ban all phones and turn up with her professional photographer 🤔

Will hunchers have to pay to go to her till 🤔

Will she have her hair and makeup done professionally before her shift 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Morning Soph, thanks for clearing up our concerns that Mario's begging is going unnoticed. It's always nice when you read our conversations and then do a story on it. Much appreciated. All the best 😆
I was literally just thinking that, we are giving her content again

Reactions: 5
Wow £250 for one? Having said that, they're handmade and obviously alot of work and thought goes into each one. I'd order one too if I could afford it.
I think £250 is well priced, they’ve obviously got a lot of detail and take some time to do, plus feature so many personal bits and bobs.

Reactions: 4
She’ll do it for 5 mins and then complain that she has to sit down cos she’s feeling so “dizzy” 😂😂

Or “how to put a frozen pizza in the oven, hinch style!” And “hinchy pot noodle”

It’s so obvious she’s never had a proper job and she’s so privileged. She thinks it’ll be like when you play with those till toys for children 🙄 she’ll be there for a few hours while all the other employees are breaking their backs doing 10 hour shifts.
I was there yesterday and a young girl was doing a 12 hour shift, that’s dedication! Grinch wouldn’t last an hour

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Love this thread title 🙌🏼 It sums her up perfectly in one word ‘boring’. That’s why I hardly comment lately.
Shes even given up doing the same tit on a daily basis now 😂 I mean, does she even clean anymore? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I find it very uncomfortable to watch a grown woman with an old lady filter on her face sneering at her phone whilst singing along to her young baby’s musical toy, and filming her talking to her dog like a child. Because that’s basically what her content is these days....alongside promoting a colouring book and selling tacky eBay shite.
She is on her way out...🤞🏼🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.