Mrs Hinch #559 not content with pulling the rug over the sheep's eyes, she's gone for the whole gifted carpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's started following a kids holiday club. Does nursery close for summer? Wondering if she's going too be shipping Ronni e off if it does.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Yep they are all deleted now!
I just went and looked and saw that, now someone questioning why they're deleting the comments...makes me livid that she's protected and you can't have a valid opinion. Nothing was even nasty.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Hello everyone, I’m relatively new to this thread but been addicted since I’ve found it lol, I’ve followed Hinch for a while and since she became BFFFFFs with SS I’ve always always wondered why she persisted using that crappy dyno label machine instead of supporting the label lady, I’ve always thought it was a bit underhanded, don’t know if it comes from a place of competition with SS (not wanting to follow a trend she’s started, and wanting to ‘pioneer’((be commissioned)) by dyno) or if it’s her subtle way of telling label lady she doesn’t like her lol, and again with her new pantry door sticker, if they were genuine BFFFFFFFs this would the perfect opportunity to support LL’s business and give her a shout out but nope she refuses to buy and gets from etsy instead! I think this is another reason why LL clearly doesn’t like her and prob didn’t go on the hen. Hinch seems like one of those kids who didn’t want to share their ‘best friend’, wanted them all to themselves and would seethe with jealously when they would see said friend mingling with others. Lol. But yeah just a thought I’ve always had about her refusing to use LL’s labels and had nobody to share it with until now!

Forgive me if this has already been discussed (in fact in sure it has in one of the 559 threads - amazing 😂)
I might be wrong but back in the early days of Hinch didn’t she say her sister in law or family member did those labels you can buy on Etsy or EBay? I vaguely remember her sharing links. 🤔🤔 Then she switched over to the Dymo which im still sure has been an undeclared ad or brand partner.

edited for spelling. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Notafarm winter 2022/23 👍🏻

I'm so glad you posted this because I'd been considering a resin driveway (even before Hinch posted about hers) but seeing just how slippery they can get has put me off. I would have thought with all the gravel they would have some grip in winter/wet months, but clearly not. It's aesthetics over safety.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Filling your barrf full of water (& added Milton) to soak a couple of Ronald's toilet accessories in - totally bloody unnecessary Hinch as we face a water shortage.
Forever wasteful, forever ungrateful, forever an absent minded, chavvy, insincere, insensitive twit!
Apologies if this has been shared earlier but I'm not exactly "on the ball" 🤪

It's almost comical how she misses the mark and gets it so wrong everytime, you couldn't make it up!

Reactions: 14
1657790940146.png
Tell me you never cook meals and eat at a dining table with your family without telling me

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh dear this has really backfired🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I wonder if they'll shorten the contract length? They can't just drop her with no explanation but it's not going to look good to their sales or marketing teams if they've received a lot of negative feedback about the partnership.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh dear. B&M have now deleted all comments on the Instagram post and the comment option has been removed. Their social media admin will be asking for a pay rise as it looks as though they’re now busy deleting comments on the Facebook post too….

#MrsHinchIsOver 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
View attachment 1415960Tell me you never cook meals and eat at a dining table with your family without telling me
Its going to be a tight squeeze getting everyone sitting around this monstrosity for Christmas dinner.
Fat Henners might have to miss out on his turkey. Has she not shown an official dining room yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.