Mrs Hinch #559 not content with pulling the rug over the sheep's eyes, she's gone for the whole gifted carpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its going to be a tight squeeze getting everyone sitting around this monstrosity for Christmas dinner.
Fat Henners might have to miss out on his turkey. Has she not shown an official dining room yet?
I think there is an official dining room, but it's barely been mentioned. Didn't she get some chairs off facebook to destroy with her upcycling Hinch an eon ago?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I just don't get why she thinks talking about her kids 💩makes her relatable? It was the same with Ron's tend nappy explosions.

Does she think all her sheep are elbows deep in tit all day long??? 🤦‍♀️

Annnnndddddd……

Once she’s cleaned the initial lump up, why isn’t ‘Miss Cleaning Superstar’ showing us how or what she used, to clean the stain? Surely that would make her super reliable to all the mums that watch her?

Oh yeah BECAUSE IT DIDNT HAPPEN!

Its going to be a tight squeeze getting everyone sitting around this monstrosity for Christmas dinner.
Fat Henners might have to miss out on his turkey. Has she not shown an official dining room yet?
Isn’t Daddy making a massive table from scaffolding boards though? This is just for the special Monday - Saturday special meal deals

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sidenote. How neat are those books (and all the books we see in her stories). My son is only 9m so eats all his books, but I have some of my childhood books and they are very clearly loved and read. Not pristine (and the dust jacket on the pictured books crease up so quickly.. )..
Is every bleeping thing for show? I feel really sad for those boys :(
Made by Alan of coursch. Inspired by the spoilt brat herself, dull, boring & on track to being forgotten. All the best
View attachment 1415351
Shhhhplinterzzzzzsssss

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am HERE for this comedown 🤣

The actual cheek of her partnering with B&M when she previously flogged Home Bargains! She would literally sell her granny to the highest bidder, not one ounce of decency in her. If we didn’t know she was always ALL about the money before, we sure as tit do now!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Shouldn't that sign say 'HINCH FARM PANTRY', what a silly sausage to forget the important bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can I suggest commenting on the twitter post, I don't think you can delete comments on twitter.

I think there is an official dining room, but it's barely been mentioned. Didn't she get some chairs off facebook to destroy with her upcycling Hinch an eon ago?
Yes, she got either 6 or 8 rat-eaten chairs off FB Marketplace and was bragging about them. There is a dining room because she said there had been a flood in it and she then destroyed the room, pulling up carpets etc. I think it’s next to the utility room/kitchen. There will probably soon be a big reveal….*TA-DAAA* of Weepy’s recycled floorboard table with the rat-eaten chairs, they’ll all be painted Musssshroom “bleep’ry” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Here you go @Miss Ophelia Jimbobvestslob 🎵In The Pant’ry🎵(Volume needed)
Updated my Teeny Peeny Thursday Pant’ry pic from earlier and Credit to Schweeet’art @☆MagicRoundabout☆ for the schonnnng idea and lyricssssh
View attachment 1416008
I’m gonna have this in my head all day but that’s ok because I jussscht laarrvvvee it guyscchh ♥😂 honestly, you lot are bloody brilliant.

Genuinely can’t believe B&M have turned comments off now. How petty 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Not a peep from soph today ....yet ?!?🥴
Is it the regular Thursday day off orrrrrrrrrrr is she having a ickle sulk cos of the b&m backlash yesterday 🤔🤭 Maybe both 🤷🏼‍♀️

#MrsHinchisover let's keep it going 👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I do a bulk shop for laundry stuff/cleaning at b&m maybe every 6 weeks but I won’t be if there’s a partnership with this trollop. Anywhere else good for buying in bulk for that sorta stuff? I don’t have lots of time so I like to buy big packs of everything, I do not want to spend any money anywhere with places that work with this silly cow
We do Costco for bulk buying kitchen roll, toilet roll, fairy liquid, dish washer tablets/salts/rinse aid and things like that. It can seem a big cost at first but when we broke it down it was saving us more cash and lasting longer than if we went to places like home bargains and b&m to stock up the same items.
Not an #AD although I do recommend their pizza 🍕
Hope this helps ATV 🙈🥲 x x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Not a peep from soph today ....yet ?!?🥴
Is it the regular Thursday day off orrrrrrrrrrr is she having a ickle sulk cos of the b&m backlash yesterday 🤔🤭 Maybe both 🤷🏼‍♀️

#MrsHinchisover let's keep it going 👏🏼👏🏼
I do find it odd she hasn't even shared the b&m post? Like surely you'd want more to see it but guess even she might be scared of the trollzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry but this made me laugh out loud, so I just had a sneek peek on b&ms twitter her post is in-between a post about chocolate and a post about slush puppies and Both have more likes and comments than Mrs hinchs post 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 they even did the hinch hash tags and everything 🙈🙈 second hand embarrassment for her, oh and one of the comments is a tattler so only 1 comment really
Screenshot_20220714-113139_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220714-113131_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220714-113127_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.