Mrs Hinch #559 not content with pulling the rug over the sheep's eyes, she's gone for the whole gifted carpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there is an official dining room, but it's barely been mentioned. Didn't she get some chairs off facebook to destroy with her upcycling Hinch an eon ago?
Yes she planned to soak the wicker seats overnight so they've likely dissolved and are languishing at Maldon tip.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Am I missing something with these fruit ice cubes? Is the fruit purely for aesthetic reasons because surely it wouldn't make much of a difference in flavour to the water? 😭😂
Also, instead of using slices of orange she’s used satsuma segments still in the skin, so even when the ice cube melts that tiny little bit of orange won’t taste like duck all 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Yes she planned to soak the wicker seats overnight so they've likely dissolved and are languishing at Maldon tip.
I wonder if, when looking for a Tend Farm, the Hinches centred their Rightmove search around the postcode for Maldon tip.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What child wants a brand new pair of trainers sitting on top of their box in their room?! Hinchy, they’re not decorative items. I bet he’d love to put on his snazzy new shoes and run about in them, poor soul. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Yes, she got either 6 or 8 rat-eaten chairs off FB Marketplace and was bragging about them. There is a dining room because she said there had been a flood in it and she then destroyed the room, pulling up carpets etc. I think it’s next to the utility room/kitchen. There will probably soon be a big reveal….*TA-DAAA* of Weepy’s recycled floorboard table with the rat-eaten chairs, they’ll all be painted Musssshroom “bleep’ry” 😂
Pulling up carpets after the “flood” (was it Al’s tears?) must have been the first hint-hint to Carpetright

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I will call it as it is I don’t think she’s unremarkable looking at all. Very average, but not ugly and ever so slightly rough - she hasn’t aged well (no surprise judging by her crap diet and sun shagging) and I find her smile gnarly and aggressive looking, especially when she is trying to force the way SS smiles. Her eyes are small and beady and appear even more so in real images because we’re so used to seeing filtered doe eyed images of her. Her posture and bizarre jerky body movements make her appear gormless.

I’ve said it before, in terms of appearance she is pretty much fair game, since she thought it was OK for Tulisa.
I hope there ends up being a comment on her belt but I doubt it 😅
think they have taken the comments off and can’t comment now

Reactions: 7
Has she mentioned Ronnies room recently? I don’t understand how they keep a kid of his age out of it, has he been kept downstairs when they “visit” ? Or do we think he’s seen it and it bombed (sensory overload, animal farm induced terror)?

Reactions: 24
Has she mentioned Ronnies room recently? I don’t understand how they keep a kid of his age out of it, has he been kept downstairs when they “visit” ? Or do we think he’s seen it and it bombed (sensory overload, animal farm induced terror)?
I thought you had posted an image as a pisstake, it’s an ad for Rare & Exceptional “Pieces” 😂
5001096B-E49E-4287-BCD7-D6502AAC05E5.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Pulling up carpets after the “flood” (was it Al’s tears?) must have been the first hint-hint to Carpetright
Yes, she must have been putting the feelers out for a freebie carpet with her grabby claw hands 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Are the marketing team at b&m a bit thick 🤣 it’s a budget store and they work with someone who currently throws money around like it’s nothing in a cost of living crisis and literally produces a carbon footprint the size of 1000 Concordes?!
Of course it wasn’t going to go down well

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I think the lackeys at Gleam will do all that, she just has to turn up and watch PowerPoints of the tit she’s slapping her name on and say everything’s amazing
I agree with that lady’s comment, I bloody love Nancy! I bought her books ( that she actually wrote!)

Reactions: 12
Its going to be a tight squeeze getting everyone sitting around this monstrosity for Christmas dinner.
Fat Henners might have to miss out on his turkey. Has she not shown an official dining room yet?
It’s the room that flooded, I think.
That terrible, terrible flood that led to the entire house having to be recarpeted! They even had under floor heating fitted to make sure it dried out properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
There’s a IG interior’s page I follow that’s just done a Q&A on their story about things they hate basically slating everything hinch. Her decor, fake plants and even her!

• Haha
I do a bulk shop for laundry stuff/cleaning at b&m maybe every 6 weeks but I won’t be if there’s a partnership with this trollop. Anywhere else good for buying in bulk for that sorta stuff? I don’t have lots of time so I like to buy big packs of everything, I do not want to spend any money anywhere with places that work with this silly cow
Amazon subscribe and save hunnayyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How uncomfortable with that ledge sticking g in your back and if the kids rock back they could craCk their heads🤪
Also, what a ball ache if you sit down for dinner and someone needs the loo! You either have to get everyone up to let them out or they have to crawl under the table. It’s a no from me!

• Haha
This made me giggle! Mr D had these undies when I met him in the 70’s . In orange too! They stuck in my brain as they were so awful! Seeing them brought back so many memories of them lying on my uni room floor!! That’s made my day along with B&M comments!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also, what a ball ache if you sit down for dinner and someone needs the loo! You either have to get everyone up to let them out or they have to crawl under the table. It’s a no from me!
Especially with the regularity in which everyone shits themselves in that house 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.