Mrs Hinch #559 not content with pulling the rug over the sheep's eyes, she's gone for the whole gifted carpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I would give to see her 'running' around trying to force Royoioi back into his stable area the size of a postage stamp

Also just shows that she hasn't trained them with the head gear otherwise she'd have just put one of those on him surely!

I bet when he sees her coming he legs it 🤣
Probably takes so long because she trips over her size 5 footz so much

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hunch you made ice cubes with fruit.
Clevah girl! 👏🏻👏🏻
In the next episode of helping mammaz your child (or 32 year old) can learn how to butter bread.
Ffs 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That song on the latest story 😂 "I've only got one thing on my mind", erm yes we know that 💸

Double egg chair my arse! Actually my arse would only just fit in that crap thing and if mr cockerel (see what I did there 😉) tried to get in with me it was snap 🤣 not a bad thing though I don't even like sitting next to him on the sofa #needmyspace

Reactions: 12
Actually in fits at her wiping over already clean surfaces and pretending she’s cleaning 🤣 Made a whole bleeping job out of that carry on hasnt she! She couldn’t clean her own arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mummaz said her footzz are size 5 so they are😂she sounds like bleeping Forrest Gump with the constant ‘mum said’
I'm certainly not judging her on the size, for god's sake I'm a size 8 but have wide feet so most of the time need a size 9! I swear shoes have shrunk 🤣 but I'm not embarrassed by it, I used to be when I was at school and had to have horrible clodhoppers due to having bigger feet but I really don't care now! I just don't understand why someone would lie about it 😂

Reactions: 18
I'm certainly not judging her on the size, for god's sake I'm a size 8 but have wide feet so most of the time need a size 9! I swear shoes have shrunk 🤣 but I'm not embarrassed by it, I used to be when I was at school and had to have horrible clodhoppers due to having bigger feet but I really don't care now! I just don't understand why someone would lie about it 😂
Same👋I’m size 8 and quite frankly don’t care,but never would I lie about it either ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
same 🤣 the 90s weren’t kond kind to those of us with bigger footzzzzz but it’s not a problem now 🤣
Defo not, I hated it when I'd have to go and choose school shoes 😭 mum and dad old fashioned as well so no chance of anything remotely trendy! Just like when they'd dress me in a duffle coat that literally went down to my ankles in the winter 🤣 I had no bloody chance as a kid 🙊

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I hope my photoshops don’t offend anyone with big feet. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with them. I only do it to remind her she is definitely not a size 5, the lies she tells are bleeping ridiculous x

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Pantry? It's a glorified cramped cubby hole love. Fatdogslim couldn't even squat for a tit in that.
And that sticker looks tacky as duck. The fact she even needs a sticker to show what that corner is speaks volumes.

View attachment 1414087
It just reminds me of the booths that used to be in record shops, I'm not quite that old, but I have seen them on films

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.