Mrs Hinch #559 not content with pulling the rug over the sheep's eyes, she's gone for the whole gifted carpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I would give to see her 'running' around trying to force Royoioi back into his stable area the size of a postage stamp

Also just shows that she hasn't trained them with the head gear otherwise she'd have just put one of those on him surely!

I bet when he sees her coming he legs it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
To be honessssscht I think I’ll be picking up my pension by the time she finnnnnnaly moves in 🤭
pretty sure they’ve had the house nearly a year now haven’t they? I can’t remember if it was august or October that is was actually bought

Reactions: 8
pretty sure they’ve had the house nearly a year now haven’t they? I can’t remember if it was august or October that is was actually bought
October 26th ish 2021😉🤣🤣 that's the completion date so bought before then

Reactions: 9
It's taking her 40mins to get Roy in yet, she's at Grey Castle making fancy ice cubes ..... 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Riveting content soph 🥴
Who'd have ever thought of making ice cubes for cold drinks when there's a heatwave 🤭🥵
If only you LIVED at hinch notafarm then you'd have got ya drink quicker 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Soph living her best life making…icecubes

imagine ‘being so happy’ you made ice cubes…what an absolute bore 😴🥱

9F92F95A-77FB-476D-974A-D119B45C7AD2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
October 26th ish 2021😉🤣🤣 that's the completion date so bought before then
Oh jeez if you base it on the usual 12 week completion time they'd have started the process at least end of July! And don't forget they'd have had to view the house once maybe twice before that so I bet it was in the pipeline over a year ago!

Reactions: 13
Oh jeez if you base it on the usual 12 week completion time they'd have started the process at least end of July! And don't forget they'd have had to view the house once maybe twice before that so I bet it was in the pipeline over a year ago!
Yes someone has tea saying she 1st looked around in June🙄

Reactions: 11
Apparently she 1st looked around in June

So her 'work' was B&m taking her out for lunch
Wonder what the exciting news is🙄

Reactions: 7
My delivery guy just boots it over the gate. Which is fine by me, saves me rearranging delivery/collecting elsewhere.

I don't know any deliveries that have required a signature since the pandemic. Even the 'delivered' photo they take hasn't been done for ages.

She lies about the weirdest things 😂
My husband had new passport delivered this week and we didn't even have to sign for that 😆

Anyways off I pop to catch up after a hectic day not shining my sink.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shows she does duck all during the day if she has the time fannying on making fruit ice cubes
Just wack a pint of water down your trap and get on with it

• Haha
Reactions: 24
All the money she-man has and she slurping water out of a double walled mug . Oi Sophie my SIL Got glasses in Tesco a go -go today for a pound each.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.