Mrs Hinch #559 not content with pulling the rug over the sheep's eyes, she's gone for the whole gifted carpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ASA needs a kick up the arse. Coming across as absolutely useless!!!

She thinks she’s so bleeping clever still using filters on these beauty ads because she’s getting away with it.

Im hoping that the ASA is still squirrelling away behind the scenes after the influx of complaints they were investigating a few months back. Hopefully they’re watching her and will whack everything on her once when they’ve built a solid case.
I’m way behind so not sure if it’s been mentioned but Ashley James has been told by the ASA that she has to put “not an ad” or “not a gift” when she’s recommending something on her post that she’s paid for herself. I notice that Hinch has also been doing this recently and wonder if she’s also had a slap on the wrist from the ASA? 🤔

Reactions: 15
I used them before I had a sprog and started using his baby wipes instead! With a reusable cloth it removed make up but no better than a face wipe in my experience. Hats off to anyone with kids who has time for skin care everyday!

Also, I haven't even looked at her Instagram but the pics on here of her pantr y look like a poor mans ikea. She really has fucked that house up hasnt she

I’ve never seen the point of these micellar water products is it just like posh/over priced water in a bottle? Or do they do a real good job of removing make up? Now Sofa if you were trying to sell it to me I would have wanted you to take off your eye make up with it so I could see how it really worked not just rubbing over your cheeks and nose.
Why are these companies still working with this woman?! 🙄

Reactions: 11
I’m way behind so not sure if it’s been mentioned but Ashley James has been told by the ASA that she has to put “not an ad” or “not a gift” when she’s recommending something on her post that she’s paid for herself. I notice that Hinch has also been doing this recently and wonder if she’s also had a slap on the wrist from the ASA? 🤔
Molly mae has just been in the news being in trouble with ASA for the 3rd time🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
Ah FFS! Just freeze the fruit you prick, quicker, easier, fresher and less wasteful

Reactions: 18
Please someone cut thar hand off, why does it anger me so much? Oh and it's ice with a bit of fruit and if you were that desperate for a drink you'd swill from the tap like I do

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think Ash has been told off for not declaring affiliate links, and she’s just got (‘tend) confused about what she’s supposed to be doing

Reactions: 17
It’s taken her 40 minutes to get Roy back in?
Has she taken him to Grey Skull with her?
That’s clearly the grey skull kitchen she’s making the frozen cubes in?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
apart from it being unnecessary etc,the sticker is wonky, off centre and the Y is not the same spacing as the other letters
Probably put it up for Henners so he knows where to go to whack himself a kebab up now he's got the taste for them .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Took her 40 minutes to get Roy in and nobody filmed it for the gram?

She's really thirsty but drove back to Greyskull to freeze fruit ice cubes....?!

What?

Did she make those at 5.20am yesterday maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.