Mrs Hinch #559 not content with pulling the rug over the sheep's eyes, she's gone for the whole gifted carpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So you sit in a box with your back to the kitchen eating sopha's egg and tumeric concoctions, staring at the pantr y and what you could have had 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Nevermind, the story just hasn't loaded yet. Ok, that pantry sign is ridiculous. I hate when people label obvious things
She has to label her own kids so she must need signs on every door in the house.

FRIDGE
WARDROBE
GHOST’S ROOM

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I’m so confused. In may I’m sure she said “not long now until we move in”
In June she said “we move in this month”
Again in July she’s said “we move in this month”
But the whole place is allegedly still a building site?
i know that most normal folk live around the builders and the work as we’re not all like hinchy two houses over there, but she’s made out as if they’ve not moved in because it wasn’t ready.
it’s still not and there’s only 2 weeks of this month Left? Seriously, what the duck is going on?
To be honessssscht I think I’ll be picking up my pension by the time she finnnnnnaly moves in 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 33
That booth is really awful. The table in her old house would have looked better. It looks like a reception desk for a tacky salon.

And no. Your fat dog does not make me happy.
Speaking of tables at her old house, does anyone know what happened to the one that used to be in the kitchen that she used to throw a whole bottle of mountain air over to “clean it”? Is that the one fiddle tried to flog? Or was that a tip job too?

Reactions: 17
I skipped through her last stories as her failing at asmr whilst "cleaning" already clean pristine white furniture is borrrrrrrrrrring AF....thought she was in Lennie’s room 🙄 poor little sod Ronnie STILL has a baby's nursery for a bedroom 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Aesthetically insta perfect, but void of his little personality ....colourless and clinical too ...and to think he's gonna go from that to the bedroom of horrors at notafarm 😱😱

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Speaking of tables at her old house, does anyone know what happened to the one that used to be in the kitchen that she used to throw a whole bottle of mountain air over to “clean it”? Is that the one fiddle tried to flog? Or was that a tip job too?
It’s probably what Weepy used to make Rennie and Lonnie’s wassssssh standssssh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
that’s not even enough sterilising fluid to make a difference, she would’ve been better off spraying them with dettol and wiping them down with a cloth ffs

they’re essentially just soaking in water
'easiest way' loosely translated as 'laziest way' because it means she can just leave them there

Reactions: 11
I skipped through her last stories as her failing at asmr whilst "cleaning" already clean pristine white furniture is borrrrrrrrrrring AF....thought she was in Lennie’s room 🙄 poor little sod Ronnie STILL has a baby's nursery for a bedroom 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Aesthetically insta perfect, but void of his little personality ....colourless and clinical too ...and to think he's gonna go from that to the bedroom of horrors at notafarm 😱😱
I know it’s probably for IG with some but I know Ron’s room will never be messy, toys everywhere etc. come on Soph. Show a proper three year olds bedroom 😂

Reactions: 13
How has she not moved in yet? It took us 6 months to renovate a whole house (that actually needed renovating as the bathroom was unsafe, kitchen smelt like a stagnant pond etc) and we lived there the whole time... she's so weird

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I honestly don't understand why it's taking so long to renovate a house?? Is it because it's all pre-recorded and it's already done? Or because she's waiting for the right companies to furnish her house with free stuff? Or (and most likely) she's just waiting for Stacy's wedding weekend to do the big reveal? It's been almost done for months now!
My bet is free stuff

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.