Mrs Hinch #559 not content with pulling the rug over the sheep's eyes, she's gone for the whole gifted carpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS I was going to go to b and m tomorrow but might have to give it a miss, I bet they are already regretting their collab with her and also I'm totally here for the drama

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like she’s packing Ronnie off to holiday club over the summer.
and gifted sharps wardrobes incoming.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Just said some exciting announcements to come, not specifically mrs hinch announcements but knowing princess Sophie she wouldn't be there unless it benefitted her so you're probably right
Yes that's what I thought they implied it involves her and she wouldn't waste her time for nothing, watch this space🤔

Reactions: 7
Also, what a ball ache if you sit down for dinner and someone needs the loo! You either have to get everyone up to let them out or they have to crawl under the table. It’s a no from me!
I hate eating in places with tables like that for that very reason.

So b&m are now partnered with proctor and gamble, so hanging out with Sophie seems to be by association not a new deal she's clinched, it's all under the P&G Umbrella.

View attachment 1416336
Is that her in the blue with the big footz?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Has she mentioned Ronnies room recently? I don’t understand how they keep a kid of his age out of it, has he been kept downstairs when they “visit” ? Or do we think he’s seen it and it bombed (sensory overload, animal farm induced terror)?
I think he hates it and she’s waiting for the right reaction.

Reactions: 15
Also, what a ball ache if you sit down for dinner and someone needs the loo! You either have to get everyone up to let them out or they have to crawl under the table. It’s a no from me!
It’s a no from me too!

When my best bubs to the moon and back and I flew to Cyprus (Pre Mr Owl and Owlets) we were given the emergency door seats which gave us lots of legroom. The only thing was that during take-off and landing two of the cabin crew (Who were very good looking Cypriot guys) sat opposite us, their knees were touching ours 😳 I was trying to pull mine back but couldn’t.... I didn’t know where to look so did a typical English thing and started chatting to him about the weather 🤪

I wouldn’t want to be sat at that table knocking knees with Jimbobcreepyslob 😂

Edit: because It didn’t make sense..... I’m blaming the weather 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Thread suggesting 🙃

"The tide is turning but Hinch is holdin' on." Sang like the tide is high

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So b&m are now partnered with proctor and gamble, so hanging out with Sophie seems to be by association not a new deal she's clinched, it's all under the P&G Umbrella.

View attachment 1416336
Oh my word, when I saw the pic I thought at first they’d made Sopha dress up 😂🤣😂 What a shame they didn’t...... I’d pay to see that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So let me get this right….B&M decided to ask a question on their social media page - ‘who would like to meet Mrs Hinch?’, but because the replies weren’t all made up of yeses, they decide to delete all comments? Idiots 😡 They should be ashamed of themselves or ask themselves whether partnering up with Hinch is a good thing? In the current economic climate I would think it’s a very bad idea. Multi millionaire influencer advertising cheap tat, yet wearing her LV belt on their IG post. Better off sticking to Kim who actually knows how to clean and is more down to earth. She knows how to clean a dirty loo too, whereas Hinch just pretends she does whilst advertising the latest cleaning product.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
So let me get this right….B&M decided to ask a question on their social media page - ‘who would like to meet Mrs Hinch?’, but because the replies weren’t all made up of yeses, they decide to delete all comments? Idiots 😡 They should be ashamed of themselves or ask themselves whether partnering up with Hinch is a good thing? In the current economic climate I would think it’s a very bad idea. Multi millionaire influencer advertising cheap tat, yet wearing her LV belt on their IG post. Better off sticking to Kim who actually knows how to clean and is more down to earth. She knows how to clean a dirty loo too, whereas Hinch just pretends she does whilst advertising the latest cleaning product.
Totally agree they've made themselves look right PRAT S🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I have big feet 7-8 depending on the footwear never bothered me only niggle is never anything in my size 😂

Reactions: 13
I hope my photoshops don’t offend anyone with big feet. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with them. I only do it to remind her she is definitely not a size 5, the lies she tells are bleeping ridiculous x
I am an 8 or 9, totally not offended!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.