Mrs Hinch #559 not content with pulling the rug over the sheep's eyes, she's gone for the whole gifted carpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am an 8 or 9, totally not offended!
Me too and I’m not bothered - same with clothes sizes - I go with whatever fits and comfortably suits me.

On the Facebook of BnM someone has mentioned The Bel t🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
As in can they buy it in store? The knock off version 😂

This is what I was thinking of….instead of LV, it would be replaced by Soph’s favourite letter - H!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Footzzzzz
Think they have been squeezed into a pair of size 5 socks and cut off the circulation at the ankles.
2022-07-14.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Well just came here to say her kitchen is absolutely horrible. It's so so badly designed. All that lovely floorspace and she's stuck that ruddy great eyesore in the middle of it. Not you JimBob sit down. I can see a few bumped hips coming up. It's just awful. No other words except I'm glad it's not my kitchen.

Reactions: 22
Im a size 8 and proud :)
Be proud of your big feet! I’ve got a big gob and don’t care (literally but not as in I shout a lot) 🤣🤣 I really don’t get why she can’t just own what she has, it’s so odd! She’s tall, I’d expect her to have big feet !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We’re the reverse of the Tattler who’s tall with beautifully petite feet. My husband has passed down his Hobbit genes of large feet but without the height to go with them. My poor kids are only 5 foot 9 or 10 with size 11.5 feet. Still, we celebrate the bodies we were given and don’t filter the buggery out of our photos so we have no nostrils and strange square legs.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ditto, i have been blesssched with "Dad feet" - 8 to 9. Mr M has size 7 trotters and has to move the driver's seat forward if we swap over. Who cares, we're all unique. Hinch is never satisfied & feels the need to lie, about everything!
I'm a size 3 and lately I even have to add heel grips into these so don't knock big feet 😆. I've the opposite

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
The comments have disappeared on the B&M post. Is this because 99% weren't complimentary. Maybe now her management will wake up and smell the coffee!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she's sulking today because of all the negativity towards her and the backlash from the b and m post also cos she has realised how tit her kitchen, how her pantr y is nor a pantry and how stupid the sign is also I reckon she regrets that ridiculous morning post with the tit etc

Reactions: 16
I'm a size 3 and lately I even have to add heel grips into these so don't knock big feet 😆. I've the opposite
You know, us Fat Hens at least have no problem with laughing at ourselves! 3 of your Footz would fit into one of my boat shoes! I have a rather fetching pair of wooden Schweedish Cloggs which make a great noise!
Hinch has gone from sloppy joggers and hockey trainers to Bet Hinch/Kat Slater leopard print dresses with 'eels recently.
Her barnet is shocking, has her hairdresser ever heard of Toner for those brassy yellow extensions which once belonged to some poor Russian girl?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she's sulking today because of all the negativity towards her and the backlash from the b and m post also cos she has realised how tit her kitchen, how her pantr y is nor a pantry and how stupid the sign is also I reckon she regrets that ridiculous morning post with the tit etc
Karma is a witch. She is probably whinging to her mother. Crying and ranting. I'm waiting for a troll pity post 😆. But I will just leave the below here for you Soph

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.