Mrs Hinch #559 not content with pulling the rug over the sheep's eyes, she's gone for the whole gifted carpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s pissed me off today, and yesterday and everyday for the last god knows how long!! Want, want, want, ad, ad, ad, please pity poor old me!! Fake stories and ridiculous posts about being overwhelmed by her bleeping flowers!! She doesn’t know the meaning of the word overwhelmed!!!!!!!!!!
it’s mine and my sons birthday tomorrow, I booked half day off work today because I had no wrapping paper, no birthday card, no balloons, banners…….nothing apart from his presents. Because real life and my real job has been ridiculously busy. 5 mins before I leave work the school phone me, he’s had an accident in PE and I need to pick him up. 4 hours later we leave A&E with a broken thumb 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ And a referral to the plastic surgeon. After dropping him at his dads I just made it to town to get the bits I needed, throw in the general running around and I am still sitting here stuffing balloons with confetti to blow up and sorting his presents and I will be for a good while yet. I have to be up at 5:30am tomorrow for work and I’ll be damned if I’m going to bed until everything is perfect for my boy tomorrow. That Sopha is bloody overwhelmed you absolute dick, not looking at new flowers your gardener put in for you or cleaning tend poo off a fireplace!!
I don’t have time to be on here 😂😂 but in about 2 mins I’m going to have no breath left in my body from blowing these damned balloons up 🤣🤣 so a 5 minute tattle rant was needed!! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Sopha…. I’ve been organising my twins birthday party and even though it’s not Llama related in any way……here’s a little heads up, you completely forgot about the bleeping floofheads birthday party you promised them back in May 🥳

Wonder what happened 🤔 Did she try and put a party hat on RoyOiOi and he sent her flying with a pronk over the fence or did Rodders or Roger spit at her 😂

More bullshit from her….or did I actually dream she said about that 🤪
Maybe Jimbob forgot to arrange transport to get them back to duck up farm on time.😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sopha…. I’ve been organising my twins birthday party and even though it’s not Llama related in any way……here’s a little heads up, you completely forgot about the bleeping floofheads birthday party you promised them back in May 🥳

Wonder what happened 🤔 Did she try and put a party hat on RoyOiOi and he sent her flying with a pronk over the fence or did Rodders or Roger spit at her 😂

More bullshit from her….or did I actually dream she said about that 🤪
Nope she said that. What happened to the day she was going to put the halters on them and walk them around the garden? She promised to post the videos but she didn't bother her arse

Reactions: 20
To change his nappy but then he did a shizz (and a wee, she adds later) on the fireplace?!

View attachment 1411101

1. She woke up at 3 and was fewmin Splinter left her sleeping on the sofa. Splinter is still in the doghouse bedroom after that.

2. 5.20am. She goes downstairs. She was in the middle of putting Rennie on the toilet so didn't have time to put a nappy back on Lonnie.

I assume Lonnie woke up just before 5.20am and needed his nappy changed?
Was Lonnie upstairs?
Was Rennie downstairs?

Who knows but they all appeared downstairs despite the fact they have a toilet and changing station upstairs. And, as Lon was apparently already awake and had no nappy on, Rennie wouldn't have disturbed him if he was the toilet upstairs.

Anyway, everyone was awake and downstairs at 5.20am, and Lonnie took a shiz next to the fireplace.

3. The heating decided to come on this morning. Europe is in the middle of a heatwave, gas prices are through the roof but this one house in Maldon has the heating blasting at or around 5.20am in the morning.

We have to assume the heating came on around the same time everyone was 💩 because she was cleaning shiz and pee.

To make an even more unbelieve story unbelievable, a delivery van rocks up to this house and - despite every other company not requiring a signature or for someone to open the door due to covid restrictions - this one driver asks for a signature.

4. Hunch goes off to sign for this delivery. Rennie toddles over to wipes covered in shiz and starts to clean the coffee table we haven't seen in her stories in weeks.

5. Henners, who has his own bedroom, muat have been released while Lonnie had no nappy on and Rennie was using the bathroom downstairs. He proceeded to eat last night's kebab that wasn't "securely" put in the bin. We "secure" our bin by closing the lid. Did Splinter just leave the lid open? Did he leave a kebab sitting on the plastic grass? Did the massive dog jump up, open the lid and take out the leftovers?
Exactly this 💯 who in their right bleeping mind brings a 3 year old downstairs at 5:20am to do a poo wtf is she on about
All I took from that was
1) addresses Ron is potty trained
2) her life is relatable guyyssss her husband is just like yours (but eh no he's not hun cause most men are off heading to real not tend jobs at 6am) and most women are too along with getting kids ready and not having a chance to 'sack the day off' you absolute trumped up lazy bleep
3) Ron can say 'cleaning the table mummaz' or whatever shizzz she said

Reactions: 24
Well Stacey and Rose for a new collection guys and they've been filming with the animals at a real farm. She will be doing Autumn collections. Rant and sympathy vote very predictable I wonder if Ron was so underwhelmed by the new bedroom it couldn't be shared. I wonder what she has ready for wedding day I can't wait ..let start a bingo!
Maybe Ron’s bedroom reveal will be saved for the wedding!

Edited to change birthday to bedroom 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly this 💯 who in their right bleeping mind brings a 3 year old downstairs at 5:20am to do a poo wtf is she on about
All I took from that was
2) her life is relatable guyyssss her husband is just like yours (but eh no he's not hun cause most men are off heading to real not tend jobs at 6am) and most women are too along with getting kids ready and not having a chance to 'sack the day off' you absolute trumped up lazy bleep
Eta when she tries to tend to be relatable exhausted mum she gets it so wrong every time that she just makes herself look even more deranged, the lies are getting worse
She has a serious problem with lying
Surprised she's got this far in life without losing family/friends due to this psycho lying

Reactions: 26
All I took from that was
Has anyone ever had a delivery arrive that took up enough time for your child to pick up wipes and start cleaning a table? Ours practically launch it through the door, sh0ut bye and fly to the van. Takes all of 3 seconds.

Reactions: 20
All I took from that was
Didn't they give Ronnie some fake poos to play with when he was very young, and at one point Jamie filmed himself laughing and throwing them at poor little Ronnie? No wonder Ron thinks it's acceptable to mess about with actual tit.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Has anyone ever had a delivery arrive that took up enough time for your child to pick up wipes and start cleaning a table? Ours practically launch it through the door, sh0ut bye and fly to the van. Takes all of 3 seconds.
I genuinely think (if any of this did happen of course) that she was distracted/sat on her Phone/ smooching her dog and that’s how all the poo etc was spread everywhere and then she wanted to tell her story to be relatable but had to come up with something better than“ I was just by myself with the children and it was a mess”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Didn't they give Ronnie some fake poos to play with when he was very young, and at one point Jamie filmed himself laughing and throwing them at poor little Ronnie? No wonder Ron thinks it's acceptable to mess about with actual tit.
Yep, they did. Thought it was fun for him to tend to pick up Henry's tit all over the lawn 🤢 anyone who would encourage a child to touch and play with poo is not in a right mind to be a parent....that backfired on them now!! 3 year old picking up a crappy wipe to clean a table with, poor little thing, mine would be disgusted by the smell of it and know straight away not to touch it, let alone smear it all over a table

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I don't even follow hinch but this paid partnership ad just came up while scrolling the gram. "Thinking of upgrading your driveway"....actually no because most people don't just upgrade their driveway just for the sake of it, most people are thinking about how to pay their next lot of bills or how to afford their next food shop, or how to afford fuel to get to work for the next week. Changing a perfectly fine drive is the last thing on people's minds
IMG_20220712_220140.jpg
IMG_20220712_215803.jpg

IMG_20220712_215830.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I don't even follow hinch but this paid partnership ad just came up while scrolling the gram. "Thinking of upgrading your driveway"....actually no because most people don't just upgrade their driveway just for the sake of it, most people are thinking about how to pay their next lot of bills or how to afford their next food shop, or how to afford fuel to get to work for the next week. Changing a perfectly fine drive is the last thing on people's mindsView attachment 1412298View attachment 1412301
View attachment 1412296
None of that is in her words at all! And is that right? 86,868 views, and 3 comments?! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
None of that is in her words at all! And is that right? 86,868 views, and 3 comments?! 😂😂😂
Yep 😄 one comment was someone up hinch's arse saying she can't wait to see her drive once it's finished, one was someone saying something along the lines of 'if only we could all afford something like that' and I think the other one was just someone tagging somebody

Reactions: 12
🙈😂😂 when it comes to her I give it 1 hunna percent @ pettiness. Some might say I’m jealous & a begrudger I ain’t I’m just a bleep if truth be told . I love to see people doing well for themselves BUT not the ways she has done it . I’m ain’t just harsh on HINCH I also absolutely rinse all the begs on TIkTok who spend the day bleating “” ooooohh Social media is my job “ is it duck 😂😂 you beg for gifts on lives . And if it is yr job why ain’t you paying tax cuntfaces. HMRC here I come ( Soz I went off topic ).
What?! She doesn’t pay tax?! 😮

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Hinch would probably think he’s asking for her actually signature.

‘Oh you want my signature, is it for your hincher wife?’

To Deirdre, our delivery driver’s wife,

Hope you enjoy reading my book of lists, buying my scentless defuser and granny waffle lounge wear. keep up the good work.

Love always,

All the best, always
93E2739C-D24D-4204-8B5D-369AF571FEED.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Sometimes they've got one leg in the van, parcel on the step and taking a sly photo of my feet by the time I've opened the door and managed 'Hello'. Anyone else have serious concerns about Hermes / Evri's foot obsession?! I miss parcel signing. Hundreds of pics of my toes are on their database or only fans account.

I digress. Sorry. Sopha is a lying, 12 faced bleep nugget.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I know this has been discussed to death but I just feel like I'll never rest properly until she one day acknowledges the "there" video 🤣 I mean out of all her lies, this one rumbles me. Lying awake with covid catching up here and this is where my mind goes lol

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.