Mrs Hinch #559 not content with pulling the rug over the sheep's eyes, she's gone for the whole gifted carpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a sneaky suspicion when she moves into her new home she's going to stop the whole Mrs hinch thing, she barely creates content now, I think when she moves in she'll make an announcement that she's stepping back, I think her time is well and truly done she's milked the hunchers for all she can, she knows she isn't even remotely relatable anymore.
She's too greedy to ever do that

Reactions: 21
Hush now everyone.She's gone to bed.No more frivolity.
Calm it down.
Tomorrow is another day.
Unless you're invited to Spaced's bar and we give it large 🥳
No seriously.
Some of have it bit easier than others.
Shout out to everybody who's had,having a crap commute by car,train or other means.
To everyone who's had or getting through a hard shift in this humidity,and to anyone who's found today challenging in anyway.
Frivolity is not my game and if only a had a large enough pool I'd invite you all to jump in xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 34
JamieshortforJames literally (and I mean literally in this context, hunnayz) doesn't have a job. He doesn't do a damn thing. If he ever even intends to return from his insanely long work leave, he has done nothing in the meantime except attend church a few times and go to SoccerAid... So where in the duck was he when all this was happening this morning??

1. It is all a big stinking story and never actually occurred.
2. He is the laziest man alive and let his wife (who also tend works and brings in the dollar, whatever my opinion of the way she does it) deal with that whole situation alone.

Both scenarios are tit. No pun intended. 💩

Reactions: 21
Check out dr_niamh_lynch on Instagram. She’s an Irish dr who’s tackling the issue of mom influencers and childrens privacy/safety/ consent online. she was on Claire Byrne live (rte) this morning discussing it. Very interesting. If anyone listens it’s from about 1hr 30. Need to get her more followers and get this discussed more.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m not long in from work “ What a ducking day “

Hi Sophie I was up same time as you well actually it was 4:45 am to be precise . I saw your story on the gram. Here is what I think

Jamie fucked off to bed early just to get a bit of time away from you ( I’m not his biggest fan ) BUT I personally think Him & Freda mummaz do all the child care he was run ragged day before playing with L & R & being a Dad whilst you was feeling overwhelmed walking round a garden with flowers. Let’s face it you ain’t maternal . Making a play tray and shoving ready rolled pastry in an oven don’t make you a Mum . I know you read here and same on Facebook because you are so self absorbed you just can’t help yourself . The dinlow sheeple are finally waking up & smelling the coffee . So you throw up a scrub daddy ad & clean that out glass top fatten table that’s been seen 10001 times😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴. You could of had great content cleaning up L, s Shite BUT it didn’t happen but you could use the Tend poo you bought R ( memba he likes picking up Henry’s poo’s😳🙈😂. You deffo didn’t get a delivery before 7am girl you are a big fibber. The wheels are in motion nobody gives a duck about the Hinch stable or castle grey skull the floofy floofs the orangery in fact nuffin. Your unrelatable . No more Ta-da lists JUST ONE BIG TA-TA Byzie bye 😘😘😘😘😘😂😂😂 Adios Queen of Cunts
I feel like this needs to be a thread title - no more Ta-DA’s just one big Ta-Ta!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
JamieshortforJames literally (and I mean literally in this context, hunnayz) doesn't have a job. He doesn't do a damn thing. If he ever even intends to return from his insanely long work leave, he has done nothing in the meantime except attend church a few times and go to SoccerAid... So where in the duck was he when all this was happening this morning??

1. It is all a big stinking story and never actually occurred.
2. He is the laziest man alive and let his wife (who also tend works and brings in the dollar, whatever my opinion of the way she does it) deal with that whole situation alone.

Both scenarios are tit. No pun intended. 💩
I vote for option 1 all day errrrrrr day!!!! It actually makes me LOL that he is sat there letting her mug him off on the socials like this… MEGALOLZ GUYSSSHHH

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On a serious note, she already claimed Ronnieblessim tit all over the hall a while back and now saying Lonald tit all over the wonky fireplace. So that’s out there for everyone to know now 😑 obviously it was tend but that information is now out there for anyone to read and believe. Nice one Soph.

Reactions: 22
Fiddles plastic grass is looking like tit. I guess the company she got her gifted grass from wouldn’t extend their generosity to her mum and dad, so soph had to buy her a roll from out of the basic range

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm sure this was all posted before but I wouldn't even know where to start go go back through all the threads. This was September 2020 but I thought she hasn't read tattle since 2019 🤣🤭 who knows what's the truth and wants not with her anymore
Like the way she calls it tattle life rather than just Tattle. Like she ain't the BIGGEST TROLL OF THEM ALL 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Quick question guys. When you report fake accounts do you report it as spam? I feel like going on a reporting spree 🤣🤭

Reactions: 15
Sopha…. I’ve been organising my twins birthday party and even though it’s not Llama related in any way……here’s a little heads up, you completely forgot about the bleeping floofheads birthday party you promised them back in May 🥳

Wonder what happened 🤔 Did she try and put a party hat on RoyOiOi and he sent her flying with a pronk over the fence or did Rodders or Roger spit at her 😂

More bullshit from her….or did I actually dream she said about that 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I get that it’s hot for you over there, but even on a 40 degree day here, if my heating somehow magically turned on at 520am I’d be like, “well that’s a bit tit, I’ll turn that off once I’ve dealt with everything else”. I don’t understand the urgency behind it? Like why was that the priority? The heat being on for 5-10 minutes is hardly the end of the world, even on a warm morning. What am I missing? 🤪
And how high is their heating set at?! Our thermostat says it's 26 degrees in the living room. Our heating won't turn on at temperatures that high.

Can’t be arsed... too much BS and odd posts 👋🏻
Agree about the tea teasers. Spill it or don't. Don't have a Q&A or talk in fiddles.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.