Mrs Hinch #557 more faces than Big Ben

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think it’s safe to assume the cousins hen was a massive excuse because either:

a) she wasn’t invited to Stacey’s hen because Jemma doesn’t like her and she’s not in the bridal party
b) she didn’t want to go because she can’t control the photos/videos and needed an excuse

As has previously been said she claims to be great friends with SS, and never mentions her cousin. Yet she goes on the cousins hen over Stacey’s 🧐 Dead on love.

We also all know that if she had been live in person on the hen last night she would have posted a filtered photo/video of herself for sure, because let’s face it she bleeping LOVES her own face more than anything on this planet, except money obvs.

Reactions: 21
Honestly, I feel like she’s seen she hasn’t been invited panicked about how it would look and planned a hen party for someone else…
I wouldn’t put it past her. I really wouldn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Another theory - she wasn’t invited to cousin’s Hen do either but just showed a picture anyway!
#sophanofriends 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hinch have told cousin to purposely book hen this weekend as her get our. But until I see pr99f soph is there I don't believe she is 🤣 becca is not going to drop her in it if she is having Sophie's house . I wonder if soph be charging rent

Reactions: 8
All this highlights is that her and SS aren't as good friends as she makes out. Invited or not, a trip to Greece would have been booked months ago, so either they didn't take into account that Soph's cousins do was already booked for this weekend (she's not that important to them) or they just didn't invite her and the cousin has since had the hen do booked for this weekend to give an excuse.

There's no other option there. If you're important to someone, they don't double book you unless they absolutely can't find another suitable date. And then they publicly apologies and wish you were here etc. Which SS hasn't done at all, hasn't even acknowledged her.

Reactions: 35
All this highlights is that her and SS aren't as good friends as she makes out. Invited or not, a trip to Greece would have been booked months ago, so either they didn't take into account that Soph's cousins do was already booked for this weekend (she's not that important to them) or they just didn't invite her and the cousin has since had the hen do booked for this weekend to give an excuse.

There's no other option there. If you're important to someone, they don't double book you unless they absolutely can't find another suitable date. And then they publicly apologies and wish you were here etc. Which SS hasn't done at all, hasn't even acknowledged her.
Plus the cousin didn’t get engaged till May so as you’ve said SS greece do was booked way before that🤭🤭🤭

Reactions: 16
Funny how she’s chosen to turn down fake besties hen do - the one she declares she loves to all the bloody time so publicly, whose son is best friends with Ron, the one whose house she can just rock up at late in the night for tea and chats. She’s chose instead to go to her cousin Beccas hen-do yet never mentions her. I find it all a bit weird.

Also, she’s more than happy to take a photo of her cousin Becci at the hen-do, but not one of herself with her sister. This woman has serious privacy issues. Has she apologised to Eileen lamb yet 😂
Unless she posts a pic of her, mamfa and cousin together on hen do it's definitely another loada shite she's there and just a convenient excuse not to be on her besties hen 💯 sheep would believe her if the excuse was she's piloting a rocket to Mars this weekend so she can't make it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The hen looks a bit tit. Compared to the other photos that hotel shared it looks more like a funeral.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can't
Another face to add to the hall of Sophie's changing faces - hiding in the corner as standard
Def another face.Can't barely see her hiding and if only engaged may its short notice hen when she knew already about tend bestie. So either wasn't invited or did this so she didn't have to go. Looks absolutely tit I'd rather be in Greece

Reactions: 8
She was definitely involved in this quick plan look at the hotels latest post 'signed bottle of cleaning spray' and tagging her, the cousin can't even have her hen party without the Mrs Hinch brand taking over - what a witchView attachment 1403827

Couldn't control and take over Stacey's hen so used her cousins instead. She really is vile
Just uploaded that to say what a sad twit.

However I somehow managed to share a time sheet from a chef at work with it! 🤦🏻‍♀️ So had to delete!
Still learning guyyyyssshhhhh

Honestly though who takes signed cleaning products on a hen do!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
We all say Sophie does nothing and only mentions things on Instagram if it directly benefits her.
The hen party venue happening to mention her/tagging her while promoting a photo of her named and signed product confirms this theory doesn't it. 🙄

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.