Mrs Hinch #557 more faces than Big Ben

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s RoyOiOi 🎵Close To You🎵 A gentle little song for anyone who might be nursing a hangover from too many Appletisers last night 🤭 (Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I feel like she must have been invited, otherwise it’s deadly embarrassing for her to say ‘sorry I couldn’t be there’ on the sisters post when she knows they’ll all read it. It’s too cringe. I think Stacey invited her and she declined. Whether the cousins hen really clashed or not is another matter. It’s more likely she didn’t want to go as she couldn’t control what the others posted and would be too insecure without her little support network/enablers around her.
I imagine it being Stacey saying to her sister something like “We have to invite her really otherwise it’ll look a bit tit” and Jemma huffing about it then saying to Stacey that she can, but to try and to do it in a way to put her off coming. Almost like an invite but you didn’t mean it. Like them saying to her, “we really want you to come but with your anxiety I’m worried it might be a bit much for you. We have loads planned and we’re always going to be busy doing something. It’ll be so much fun and we’d love you to come but we’ll leave it up to you.”

if that makes sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I imagine it being Stacey saying to her sister something like “We have to invite her really otherwise it’ll look a bit tit” and Jemma huffing about it then saying to Stacey that she can, but to try and to do it in a way to put her off coming. Almost like an invite but you didn’t mean it. Like them saying to her, “we really want you to come but with your anxiety I’m worried it might be a bit much for you. We have loads planned and we’re always going to be busy doing something. It’ll be so much fun and we’d love you to come but we’ll leave it up to you.”

if that makes sense.
Yes totally agree, like Gemma said at the start about all wearing the themed airport clothes and not moaning they didn't want to do anything. I bet all the hens were in on it. Operation no likey no Hinchy🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Yes totally agree, like Gemma said at the start about all wearing the themed airport clothes and not moaning they didn't want to do anything. I bet all the hens were in on it. Operation no likey no Hinchy🤭🤭🤭
No taking cuddle clock as a pillow for the plane 😆 leave your tamagotchi at home Sopha 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When was the last time the best fwends met up? I get twitchy if it’s been too long seeing my bestie, I just love her to the moon and back. It’s not like they have jobs or children stopping them from doing anything.

Reactions: 8
Yep I bet the invites were like
If you are able to come on the hen you must
*Wear bikinis
*Wear dressing up costumes provided
*join in with games and activities
*Be happy to have pics and stories put on insta WITHOUT filter or items blocking the view bodies
*Eat and drink food provided, no just roll or grated cheese will be supplied
*Come alone

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Here’s RoyOiOi 🎵Close To You🎵 A gentle little song for anyone who might be nursing a hangover from too many Appletisers last night 🤭 (Volume needed)
View attachment 1403431
@Wize Owl Jussht watched this with Mr M, he said "That's brilliant, I laarve it, that's very clever!"
One of my fav childhood tunes darrrlin', faaank you for making this old chrone smile and laugh xx 💕
Have a splendid weekend glorious hens xx 🐔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The way she posted her ‘cousin’ for all of us tattlers to see. Could be anyone, anywhere, anytime. We still think you’re a liar 🤥

Reactions: 17
“Why do birds suddenly appear, every time you are near?” 🎼 Because you keep throwing your food away Hinch 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Funny how she’s chosen to turn down fake besties hen do - the one she declares she loves to all the bloody time so publicly, whose son is best friends with Ron, the one whose house she can just rock up at late in the night for tea and chats. She’s chose instead to go to her cousin Beccas hen-do yet never mentions her. I find it all a bit weird.

Also, she’s more than happy to take a photo of her cousin Becci at the hen-do, but not one of herself with her sister. This woman has serious privacy issues. Has she apologised to Eileen lamb yet 😂
Yh because she’s not there!
She hasn’t gone to either because she might get papped.
Hope that help💤

Reactions: 5
Didnt that girl who got the hinch teddy change her handle too from a hinch centric one? Or was it always the current one and im tripping. The tides they are ah'turnin
Nah her handle still has “hinch” in it

The hotel is an immersive experience hotel, like a Escape room . Keep Ginch locked in please if she's even there tonight🤣🤣🤣🤣

Anyone close fancy pooping into the clockwork hotel🤣🤣🤣
Are we sure it's not the clockface hotel, as in more faces than?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
cousin Becca must look at SS hen do in Greece and think tit I’ve been shortchanged 🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No way a fan of SS. I unfollowed ages ago. But had a peek of her hen do after reading on here and I actually found it nice to watch (bar the slow walk plinky plonk bit). She actually won me over a bit. Not enough to re-follow but still. That’s something I swear Hinch would never be able to do.

She has opportunities to let loose a bit and have fun but she never does. I bet at the hen do she was one of those who went for the meal and then sodded off home. Can’t imagine her running around solving puzzles etc. Prime Insta fodder though that!

(She’s probably negotiating an ad deal with the hotel as I type 😂)

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.