Mrs Hinch #557 more faces than Big Ben

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So label lady has just said I'll do a hen round up on Friday with all the small companies she used.
This to me sounds like they'll be home Friday?!
Hinch tend hen do it this weekend...... I AM looking for discrepancies coz it's hinch but will looking over the weekend for all the pictures and to see when SS comes home. I have a million better things I should be doing but I'm invested.
I'm sure SS said it was for 4 days🤔

Reactions: 11
So label lady has just said I'll do a hen round up on Friday with all the small companies she used.
This to me sounds like they'll be home Friday?!
Hinch tend hen do it this weekend...... I AM looking for discrepancies coz it's hinch but will looking over the weekend for all the pictures and to see when SS comes home. I have a million better things I should be doing but I'm invested.
I just took Jemma to mean she would do it whilst they were there

Reactions: 8
So all bar 2 of the hens on SS stories have bridesmaid on their tops and the sister has maid of honour.
So with Hinch saying she can't wait to meet/see them when they're back must mean she's not even in the wedding party. With only weeks to go until SS gets married they must have met multiple times like any other bridal party, so she'd have met/seen them before surely?

I'd sell my slightly bigger left tit to see her as just a guest. BFF's my bleeping arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 69
As if she just said "that's why I'm not there guys" she really is up her own arse isn't she?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Soph definitely has more faces than Big Ben but it's a little known fact that the clock tower in the teeny weeny village of Mold-on only has three.
It may only be a myth but the story has been verified by a sweet old lady of 95,drinks in the Blue Boar and goes by the name of Mad Mary,that the tower faces in 3 directions but wouldn't give hinch or her farm the time of day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
The longest awaited move in hissschtory is so going to happen the same time as SS wedding isn't it. All so fake, planned, tend friendships all for the 'gram.
Hopefully Hinch's "career" is going the same way as Big Boris's!
Oh .. and Hinch, put your stupid thumb away! Life isn't thumbs up for many people, nobody likes a sickly bragger.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
The longest awaited move in hissschtory is so going to happen the same time as SS wedding isn't it. All so fake, planned, tend friendships all for the 'gram.
Oh .. and Hinch, put your stupid thumb away! Life isn't thumbs up for many people, nobody likes a sickly bragger.
I think we’re all going to Bingo that weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I can just imagine the hens chatting!” pleased that sow face Braggy bleep isn’t coming “
Can imagine them laughing at hinches desperate story and saying I'm so glad she didn't come 🤣 probably even funnier when jemmy says she wasn't invited anyway

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So ive been a busy woman actually working at my not tend job...

So hinch is absolutely frothing at the gash about her crappy drive to get attention while trolloman goes on her hen that clearly hinch wasnt invited to. I wunt be surprised if her cousins wedding is the day after staceys and itll be her dads side so up in Durham meaning she cant go staceys wedding. I bet we see absolutely no proof of this hen do. Hinch accept it, your absolutely washed up. Your sheep are realising your a money grabbing hole and that's all your bothered about. Wake up hun, the country is on its arse, people are struggling to pay bills so there not gunna go and get a new drive. Watch the news and realise we are in a cost of living crisis.

Hope that helps, ATB x

What goes first Boris or Hinch?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Stacey’s already had a UK hen with her real friends. No doubt this “UK hen” will just be Hunch organising some meal/spa trip, where she can go ott and make it look like an extra hen do just for little old her. She’s a boring prick and no one likes her 🤣 That’s the reality. Go back to hanging around with Big Freeds you fool. Pathetic woman can’t even go abroad with her own little family without taking mummy and daddy ffs 🤢 it makes me cringe.

Is she even invited to the wedding? I can see her stuck at the back as a cling on no one wants there or will this cousin be marrying the same day and Soph will have to organise another little “UK wedding” for tend best bubs 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Is that silly little twit really getting a bleeping resin driveway paid for? With the money she has? Really? Nice one 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Wonder if the ‘cousins’ have a WhatsApp group & are thinking who the duck is having a hen do & getting married soon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Stacey’s already had a UK hen with her real friends. No doubt this “UK hen” will just be Hunch organising some meal/spa trip, where she can go ott and make it look like an extra hen do just for little old her. She’s a boring prick and no one likes her 🤣 That’s the reality. Go back to hanging around with Big Freeds you fool. Pathetic woman can’t even go abroad with her own little family without taking mummy and daddy ffs 🤢 it makes me cringe.

Is she even invited to the wedding? I can see her stuck at the back as a cling on no one wants there or will this cousin be marrying the same day and Soph will have to organise another little “UK wedding” for tend best bubs 😅
Wunt be surprised if the UK hen was like a meal out the night before the wedding with everyone. I still think shell rock up as a surprise

Is that silly little twit really getting a bleeping resin driveway paid for? With the money she has? Really? Nice one 👍🏻
I mean she should have done like stacey did witb the holiday and donate the drive to one of her followers

Reactions: 26
Why do these crappy businesses think they’ll make money gifting millionaire huns stuff? And then paying them to advertise it??

Her management (jimboblittlenob) must approach them and be all like “she’s got 4 million followers” and neglect to mention the fact most of them are struggling to kit themselves out in the latest Hinch £30 Cheesecloffs never mind spend thousands on unnecessary shite.

Any company that gifts a millionaire stuff is an absolute no from me. More and more people are going the same way.

“How many of you have resin drive ways guysssssh” is something that would never ever have come out of her mouth a year back. And she knows it. Why is she even pretending her audience has had an upgrade??? 😂

Reactions: 57
Wunt be surprised if the UK hen was like a meal out the night before the wedding with everyone. I still think shell rock up as a surprise

I mean she should have done like stacey did witb the holiday and donate the drive to one of her followers
You'd think so wouldn't you. She's nothing but a greedy selfish little bint.

Reactions: 14
Oh blah blah, the tarmac has been down too long 😂.
We’ve survived with a double shower for two under 5’s for 3 years. That’s it, no bath. We’ve survived.! Joys of home ownership.
But she just had to have the resin driveway with ‘VU-bah’. I hope she gets crabs 🦀

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So ive been a busy woman actually working at my not tend job...

So hinch is absolutely frothing at the gash about her crappy drive to get attention while trolloman goes on her hen that clearly hinch wasnt invited to. I wunt be surprised if her cousins wedding is the day after staceys and itll be her dads side so up in Durham meaning she cant go staceys wedding. I bet we see absolutely no proof of this hen do. Hinch accept it, your absolutely washed up. Your sheep are realising your a money grabbing hole and that's all your bothered about. Wake up hun, the country is on its arse, people are struggling to pay bills so there not gunna go and get a new drive. Watch the news and realise we are in a cost of living crisis.

Hope that helps, ATB x

What goes first Boris or Hinch?
They are both as stubborn as each other, she's clinging on by her claws and fear she will fester like a rancid fart in a lift long after Boris has gone.
Collective Fat Hens Bingo on the move clash/wedding then 😄✅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.