Mrs Hinch #557 more faces than Big Ben

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Sopha has gone to the Hen trip she’d have played it like that scene in Bridesmaids when the 2 girls compete for the mic to be the “bestest” friend! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Wonder will we get a grid post at 7pm to take some attention of her bff?

Reactions: 15
That “hOw MaNy Of YoU gUyS hAvE a ReSiN dRiVeWay?” Reads so patronisingly

• Haha
Reactions: 35
A. Never heard of Vuba before and now knowing they've gifted her a driveway I'll never buy from them. Not quite the sales tactic they were hoping for

B. Hinch has her "cousins hen do" this weekend..... no you bleeping don't! Can't wait to see all the pics though hun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Why did Sophie feel the need to mention about her not being at the hen do.
This isn't about you Sophie you bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
They are both as stubborn as each other, she's clinging on by her claws and fear she will fester like a rancid fart in a lift long after Boris has gone.
Collective Fat Hens Bingo on the move clash/wedding then 😄✅
Definitely think the move is Staceys wedding weekend and shell be too busy ordering people about helping out with the move

Reactions: 22
So all bar 2 of the hens on SS stories have bridesmaid on their tops and the sister has maid of honour.
So with Hinch saying she can't wait to meet/see them when they're back must mean she's not even in the wedding party. With only weeks to go until SS gets married they must have met multiple times like any other bridal party, so she'd have met/seen them before surely?

I'd sell my slightly bigger left tit to see her as just a guest. BFF's my bleeping arse!
I would give both my barely there tits to see her not even invited....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If Sopha has gone to the Hen trip she’d have played it like that scene in Bridesmaids when the 2 girls compete for the mic to be the “bestest” friend! 😂😂😂
Shame it couldn't have been the one where they tit themselves 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The fact that she thinks any of her followers own their own properties is far fetched enough but now she actually believes that they might be spending thousands of pounds on expensive new resin driveways! Hate to break it to you Hinch but your target demographic is still mentally unwell, unemployed, teenage single mums living in council flats and shopping in Home Bargins.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
How many of you have resin driveways. Well seen as they cost a bloody fortune I’m going to say not many. I don’t even have a driveway. I would give my right arm to have my paths done in resin but will never afford it. I get why businesses give her free things because they then get business from it. But how much business will they get from something that is so expensive. If they can genuinely afford to give this away why not find a family who is really down on their luck who could really use something to pick them up.

How many of you have resin driveways. Well seen as they cost a bloody fortune I’m going to say not many. I don’t even have a driveway. I would give my right arm to have my paths done in resin but will never afford it. I get why businesses give her free things because they then get business from it. But how much business will they get from something that is so expensive. If they can genuinely afford to give this away why not find a family who is really down on their luck who could really use something to pick them up.

Reactions: 24
I don't know if it's believable enough for her to move on on tend bbs wedding day, considering she keeps going on about how she can't wait to share their day etc. It'll be an unforseen or "unexpected" surprise/circumstance that stops her going.

Reactions: 18
Definitely think the move is Staceys wedding weekend and shell be too busy ordering people about helping out with the move
Joe and his sister are not fans of Hinch and he is most definitely not keen on Jaymee, probably calls them cunts too! 🤭
Can't see them being there, maybe a girls get together with a Pack a Sschnack Monster Munch holding hands in the back of a car?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
How I'd love to share the names of all her cousins 🙊
I'm assuming the one it is will be moving to the dirge house.

Reactions: 45
Here Hinch, by the way, I’m just giving you the out for the whole not being a bridesmaid to save your wee heid from having to think.

I’ve always said that my two sisters wouldn’t be my bridesmaids (even though I was theirs 😂). I want them to enjoy the day without the added ‘pressure’ of being involved in the wedding party. Although saying that I also don’t want a bridesmaid 🤣 I only want my best friend as a MOH so maybe I’m no a great person to ask 😵💫

Reactions: 15
'Its been down for a very long time' she's only lived there 5 minutes... Apparently. My driveway is brick and has been down for 100s of years - jetwash, brush and sand does the job. I've never considered a new one in the 10 years we've been here. Crapbag gets annoyed when I pay someone once a year to clean it. Nothings safe in that house from her claws! More money than sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hopefully hinch would have ate some dodgy food out there and tit herself in front of them all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.