Mrs Hinch #557 more faces than Big Ben

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a pleb she is. Everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie. This is why I don't believe the cousins hen's party. She wouldn't know to tell the truth if it slapped her in the face
When I briefly worked in sales, being economical with the truth was training on day 1🤪

Oh duck! She's actually given her fire/stove a bleeping name now........ That's it I'm done!
From the range she's chosen it shoukd he called Charnwood🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s a bleeping twit 🤣🤣 Exactky how many “dreams” does this melt have?? I dreamed they sprayed my car the wrong colour as it’s in being restored- not about a bloody log burner in a or-RAN-ger-EEEE 🔥🔥🔥
And it's always materialistic , is stroking that Stove really more fun than a few days away In the sun with your bestie for her hen do🤔🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Reactions: 20
Always wanted a log burner yet didn't think to add one when she doubled the size of her existing house :rolleyes:

Reactions: 27
And it's always materialistic , is stroking that Stove really more fun than a few days away In the sun with your bestie for her hen do🤔🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
I’m going with No for 10 points. My bestie would never speak to me again if I missed a hen do for a stove 😳 no money to go- absolutely fine but she really doesn’t have that excuse 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her cousins going to get a surprise this weekend when she rocks up at her house armed with willy straws, L plates, tiaras and a bunch of random lassies.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
So label lady has just said I'll do a hen round up on Friday with all the small companies she used.
This to me sounds like they'll be home Friday?!
Hinch tend hen do it this weekend...... I AM looking for discrepancies coz it's hinch but will looking over the weekend for all the pictures and to see when SS comes home. I have a million better things I should be doing but I'm invested.
Us Tattlers are like those amateur detectives in don't f*ck with cats, hope Netflix give us our own show. 😆

Her cousins going to get a surprise this weekend when she rocks up at her house armed with willy straws, L plates, tiaras and a bunch of random lassies.
Forcing the cousin to marry some random she hasn't met before to keep up the charade! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
anyone else on here who’s a parent of a few young kids think its a good idea to install a boiling hot stove with a shelf that can be climbed on and behind right next to the access to the garden. It’s almost like its been positioned by someone who has no daily experience of actually looking after kids that are actually awake.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
anyone else on here who’s a parent of a few young kids think its a good idea to install a boiling hot stove with a shelf that can be climbed on and behind right next to the access to the garden. It’s almost like its been positioned by someone who has no daily experience of actually looking after kids that are actually awake.
Doesn't bear thinking about😒

Reactions: 13
'Look at me with my anxiety on a pa in tesco'

duck OFF.
I worked in retail many moons ago, and physically couldn't speak into one of those things because it triggered me so badly. And a LOT of people have that problem too.
'Anxiety' my absolute pink ring. Lying cow

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Greyskull wasn’t child friendly and fake farm is all about Sopha and what she wants. Probably planning to chuck the kids in the haunted playroom whilst she dances around with Royoioi in the ‘entrance hall’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I've just gone back to have a look, OMG

Reactions: 12
A couple of things…

A) I used to follow her in the early days and I never heard her mention a log burner. The first she mentioned one was in the dolls house and then when she went away at Christmas

B) imagine if one of your life long dreams was to have a log burner 🤦🏻‍♀️ Sad sad bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Not sure I’ve ever heard her say she wants a log burner tbh. Also, not sure how long this whole under written story of ‘can’t believe this is happening to little old me’ is going to hold what with the current climate. She needs to stop bragging and going on about her expensive gifted tit when people literally can’t afford to eat!

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.