Mrs Hinch #556 Ladies and gentlemen of the thread of tattle… wear sunscreen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is absolutely shocking she tries to pretend she has a job. People do not do influencing for proper work, we all know that. No one would choose to have to share their private life and children to potential nutters, leaving you and your family at risk of poor mental health and potentially broken relationships when the children have capacity to understand you robbed them of the chance of being un identifiable by the masses.

it Is not a job. No one chooses to do that for nothing, it’s being paid to do absolutely duck all. Granted; it pays well for doing nothing but the potential of losing my sons respect and selling myself out is not worth it.

quite frankly it’s an insult to me that she thinks she works. She hasn’t a clue what it is to work with two sons. I do it every day and I’m exhausted a lot of the time but my kids have a mother that loves them and a mum that would NEVER put them out their for scrutiny because I wanted an easy life. They can use the internet when they understand the risks and the downfalls of it. They are far too young to have any digital footprint yet and my kids are older than hers.

Also no that isn’t a pantry. It’s a large kitchen cupboard. She has the space for a pantry so not sure why she’s had to make a tend one. Perhaps it’s the piss poor planning making her kitchen look like a five guys that’s left her no room for a real one.

Reactions: 44
Guyssssch, been a while (caught up in house buying paperwork 🥴). But WTF is that pantry?! It's miniscule. And I nearly choked on a biscuit when I saw those brick slips around the front door. Good grief the woman hasn't an ounce of taste 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Guyssssch, been a while (caught up in house buying paperwork 🥴). But WTF is that pantry?! It's miniscule. And I nearly choked on a biscuit when I saw those brick slips around the front door. Good grief the woman hasn't an ounce of taste 🤮
The pantry is a joke. My mum just had her kitchen done and built a pantry. The kitchen itself is smaller than Hinch's but the pantry is HUGE! She's just wasted so much space in what could have otherwise been a great kitchen. She's trying to bill herself as this interior designer when her ideas are tit and she can do duck all actual DIY.

Reactions: 24
Waiting for inch to make his usual gross ass comments about going into ‘mrs hinch’s pantry’ 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It is absolutely shocking she tries to pretend she has a job. People do not do influencing for proper work, we all know that. No one would choose to have to share their private life and children to potential nutters, leaving you and your family at risk of poor mental health and potentially broken relationships when the children have capacity to understand you robbed them of the chance of being un identifiable by the masses.

it Is not a job. No one chooses to do that for nothing, it’s being paid to do absolutely duck all. Granted; it pays well for doing nothing but the potential of losing my sons respect and selling myself out is not worth it.

quite frankly it’s an insult to me that she thinks she works. She hasn’t a clue what it is to work with two sons. I do it every day and I’m exhausted a lot of the time but my kids have a mother that loves them and a mum that would NEVER put them out their for scrutiny because I wanted an easy life. They can use the internet when they understand the risks and the downfalls of it. They are far too young to have any digital footprint yet and my kids are older than hers.

Also no that isn’t a pantry. It’s a large kitchen cupboard. She has the space for a pantry so not sure why she’s had to make a tend one. Perhaps it’s the piss poor planning making her kitchen look like a five guys that’s left her no room for a real one.
She's got PLENTY of room for a pantry, she could have used some of the utility space next to the kitchen to put a whole row of pantry shelves and cupboards, and moved the waste of space hooks and hangers she put up there because she has a bootroom.....or was that bootroom just tend for Insta 🤪🤪

Reactions: 22
Wish when I spent the morning commuting at 6am to work (after been awake with a baby) the company I work for had cupcakes and tea waiting for me......this world really is backwards. She does duck all and I mean duck all. Pretends to design things (others do it and stick her name to it) gives things a quick clean. Exploits her young boys and gets giving thousands in the bank. Huge new house while still living in her old one. Holidays, trips away and here most of us have two people working (proper hard jobs) and can just get by pay check to pay check. Something wrong here........

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She's got PLENTY of room for a pantry, she could have used some of the utility space next to the kitchen to put a whole row of pantry shelves and cupboards, and moved the waste of space hooks and hangers she put up there because she has a bootroom.....or was that bootroom just tend for Insta 🤪🤪
Exactly. Instead of which she has a really weird, stupidly small food cupboard built which sticks right out into her stupidly designed kitchen. Bet 'mum said' it's a great idea to wop it in there so she did. It's the most ridiculously designed kitchen I have ever seen, daft thing is it had loads of space before she started.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The play room is so much more calming than Ronnies room, she should have done that for his bedroom and the weird hinch farm shrine in the play room

Reactions: 25
Don't hate me I don't like the play room... I think it's dull a play room should be just that a room full of fun and colour.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Don't hate me I don't like the play room... I think it's dull a play room should be just that a room full of fun and colour.

No one hates you cause you're absolutely correct. It's awful. She was so insistent on having that mural in Ronnie's room when it would 100% have been better in the playroom.

Reactions: 32
Sorry but the playroom wall is creepy as hell! Horror film like almost! I half expect Slender Man to pop out from behind the tree

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If I was Ron I’d be getting hold of the crayolas and adding my own colour to those crappy brown walls. Play room my arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I like the wallpaper and the green walls alot actually. Palette wall is absolutely tit but I do like the rest.. BUT all I can think of is how much more appropriate it would be in Ronnies bedroom compared to his utter tit scary bedroom he's gonna have? The green, nature theme, it's a relaxing theme in my opinion.
The playroom would be better off really bright.

She's fucked right up with her choices.

Reactions: 35
How long do you think these Instagram wannabes will last? I wonder how many people actually follow Hunch like how many times do they watch her stories or contribute on her posts.
Yes they have had a good run, but it likes faceache it has a shelf life, and the ones that have given up jobs to work on Instagram “full time“ work as social media wankers.
What will they do once it’s gone and Instagram was so 2020…….
I obviously have too much time on my hands and sat pontificating the future…… Just makes you wonder what their life will be like once insta has disappeared and is no longer “watched” it’s only a matter of time.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.