Mrs Hinch #556 Ladies and gentlemen of the thread of tattle… wear sunscreen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like Hinch will have made her excuses a long time ago unless she’s allowed to bring fiddle as a chaperone. I can’t imagine her going away with a group of women she doesn’t know. Shes getting more socially awkward by the day and flat out refuses to do anything outside her comfort zone or without an entourage round her.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My opinion on the playroom ? Boring as shite.

Let your kids be kids ! Encourage them to have there own say and own opnion in the world!

I love wine and crisps ! Same as Sophie loves her tend farm! Did I decorate my kids bedrooms in said wine and crisps theme? Nah was what they love paw patrol clashing colours who cares
A wine and crisps themed room sounds great!! 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wonder if she is pregnant and this is her excuse. But she can still go if she was true friend of Stacey's as stacey only drinks tea and diet coke apparently. She really emphasises her and Joe apparently don't drink

Reactions: 13
Surely she can’t go on the hen do having made a big deal this morning about getting back into the swing of work after two weeks off. Does one lunchtime meeting and then goes off for a hen do for 3-4 days? That really would be the ultimate in tone deaf to all her followers who have real jobs.

She didn’t go on the one last year that became Rose’s baby shower.

Reactions: 17
Remember when she did her mate traces make over in her house and said
Do you think me and trace should do a little thing where we come and make over someone's room in their house
Never materialised did it
Even that “thought” of hers is stolen.

Doesn’t her pretend bestie have a TV show doing just that? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Again she’s stuck a load of tit all over the wall though with the palleting and will damage the wall underneath to change it! She’s bloody mental. It won’t be ‘fashionable’ forever

Reactions: 11
Again she’s stuck a load of tit all over the wall though with the palleting and will damage the wall underneath to change it! She’s bloody mental. It won’t be ‘fashionable’ forever
Maybe she’s hoping it does go out of fashion in time to get Bradders back round to plaster over the brick shits.

The leopard print, old leather wallet tan and red nails are so garish. It gives me serious brass vibes. Maybe it’s for Bradders?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What do I think of the playroom? My first thought…. How the hell is that house STILL not finished?!?! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
As much as I'd love her to go on the hen do, for the candid 'background photos' that she wouldn't be able to control, I don't think she'll be there.
She will say she's:-
Too 'busy'.
Too 'shy'.
Too 'anxious'.
Too 'worried about leaving all my boys'
She will make her excuses on any forthcoming Stacey grid posts whilst declaring her undying love for her.😉
"Oh Stace, you deserve everything and I LOVE YOU! You're so amazing and look beautiful and did I mention that I REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU?"

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.