Mrs Hinch #556 Ladies and gentlemen of the thread of tattle… wear sunscreen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long do you think these Instagram wannabes will last? I wonder how many people actually follow Hunch like how many times do they watch her stories or contribute on her posts.
Yes they have had a good run, but it likes faceache it has a shelf life, and the ones that have given up jobs to work on Instagram “full time“ work as social media wankers.
What will they do once it’s gone and Instagram was so 2020…….
I obviously have too much time on my hands and sat pontificating the future…… Just makes you wonder what their life will be like once insta has disappeared and is no longer “watched” it’s only a matter of time.
Exactly. All socials have a shelf life, remember my space and bebo, then Facebook, then Insta, now it's all tiktok. Anyone thinking the easy life of influencing is a lifelong career is deluded, especially those that haven't migrated to tiktok. Like hinch! In terms of years it wasn't that any years ago that my space was actually a thing, maybe 15? It's been dead a long time now, exactly the same will happen to Instagram.

Reactions: 22
It is absolutely shocking she tries to pretend she has a job. People do not do influencing for proper work, we all know that. No one would choose to have to share their private life and children to potential nutters, leaving you and your family at risk of poor mental health and potentially broken relationships when the children have capacity to understand you robbed them of the chance of being un identifiable by the masses.

it Is not a job. No one chooses to do that for nothing, it’s being paid to do absolutely duck all. Granted; it pays well for doing nothing but the potential of losing my sons respect and selling myself out is not worth it.

quite frankly it’s an insult to me that she thinks she works. She hasn’t a clue what it is to work with two sons. I do it every day and I’m exhausted a lot of the time but my kids have a mother that loves them and a mum that would NEVER put them out their for scrutiny because I wanted an easy life. They can use the internet when they understand the risks and the downfalls of it. They are far too young to have any digital footprint yet and my kids are older than hers.

Also no that isn’t a pantry. It’s a large kitchen cupboard. She has the space for a pantry so not sure why she’s had to make a tend one. Perhaps it’s the piss poor planning making her kitchen look like a five guys that’s left her no room for a real one.
Spot on! Influencing is for people that are Shallow, as thick as dog shite and bloody work shy. They have an absolute nerve calling it work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So SS is catching her plane in a few hours………not long to see if Bet Hinch is going🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That playroom is too dark and dull exactly like the constant miserable grey (I have grey on my walls and now hate it thanks to her!!!) where’s the bright colours? The sensory items like mirrors on the walls?? Can she not do anything for her kids unless it’s to HER taste and no mess? bleeping weirdo go shag your dog AGAIN

• Haha
Reactions: 27
As much as I'd love her to go on the hen do, for the candid 'background photos' that she wouldn't be able to control, I don't think she'll be there.
She will say she's:-
Too 'busy'.
Too 'shy'.
Too 'anxious'.
Too 'worried about leaving all my boys'
She will make her excuses on any forthcoming Stacey grid posts whilst declaring her undying love for her.😉
"Oh Stace, you deserve everything and I LOVE YOU! You're so amazing and look beautiful and did I mention that I REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU?"
Something something, next chapter.🤮

I think we would all like to see her join in for the laughs but will be very surprised if she does. Tend angziateeee gets my vote & can't go without Mummaz obviously 🤭🍼
She’s not washed all her holiday clothes yet as she only washes 3 things at a time.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wish I had a picture of it… but that playroom looks EXACTLY like the waiting room at the dentist when I was a kid. Basically dark woods and bleeping depressing. To prep you for the dark times ahead I’m sure. Nightmares ahead guaranteed!!
she might as well show them the whole series of peaky blinders. duck cocomelon.
A playroom is a space for a child’s expression. She’s expressing her dark side in there + her disregard for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Surely those boring calming muted colours would have made a better bedroom scheme (if you MUST do a theme for every room) and the creepy red barn and animal portraits would have been better as a play room.

Just a thought 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 29
Is that Modern Nursery woman decorating the playroom still? I remember her posting wetting her pants because “the secret was out” but then there was a hoo hah over her using someone else’s design pic and not giving credit so the nusty trollz made sure it was known. Wondering if she bottled it after that

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’d love her to go on the hen do, especially if Joe’s sister goes as rumour has it she can’t stand Hinch. But I think she’ll play the anxiety card as she won’t be able to filter her photos. I often wonder if OK have ever offered her magazine deals such as for the birth of either of the boys etc. It must boil Inch’s piss if she turns them down just because she can’t bear to be seen au naturel 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh my days..... before I zoomed in I thought this was big footzzzzz, lost in the wilderness 🤪

If it was at least Sopha would at last feel right at home 😂

4E17B8B6-C9BF-4D36-BDA9-9380257B7ACC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Jesus like a horror movie she really has no clue. The farm animals would of been better in here If she had to have it at all. But ideally sensory lights . Lots of bright colours . Alphabet on the wall and so on . As the rest of the house is beige this could of been a little bit of colour for them boys

Reactions: 16
Wish when I spent the morning commuting at 6am to work (after been awake with a baby) the company I work for had cupcakes and tea waiting for me......this world really is backwards. She does duck all and I mean duck all. Pretends to design things (others do it and stick her name to it) gives things a quick clean. Exploits her young boys and gets giving thousands in the bank. Huge new house while still living in her old one. Holidays, trips away and here most of us have two people working (proper hard jobs) and can just get by pay check to pay check. Something wrong here........
You have just summed up the world we live in today and why it’s all going wrong! Spot on!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.