Mrs Hinch #556 Ladies and gentlemen of the thread of tattle… wear sunscreen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soph, since you read here, have a gander at this helpful chart. You’re going to need it. Hopefully, you grow a few brain cells and ensure your precious children are properly protected in future, so they never have to go through a skin cancer diagnosis.
751B91C3-88A8-4384-80F2-8CE1A22190B3.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Alpacatraz 😂👏🏻👏🏻 wonderful recap, thank you x

Mrs Hinch #556 Ladies and gentlemen of the thread of tattle… wear sunscreen.

They’re baaaaaaaaack!
Just in time for a Sunday 7pm grid post, what a coincidence!

- Soph is on her grid proudly showing off head to toe sunburn
- Jamie has bits of his limbs missing where Soph has tried to make him look a bit more muscular
- Soph has buried her feet in the sand to only show half of them
- Soph has shrunk approximately 3ft in photos with Jamie
- Someone in the comments asked if Ma and Pa had a good time, and Soph made out like they’d just happened to fly out and join them
- Soph has claimed that they still need to pack Greyskull and make the move to Alpacatraz

Let’s not forget while they were away
- Sophie fell to her knees when Ronnie said “love you Mummy” (video or it didn’t happen Hinch)
- Jamie got in trouble giving away that his parents were back in the UK house / livestock sitting
- Henry lived his best life being an actual dog
- Soph tried to get Molly Mae’s attention by doing some holiday reading
- Trollomon began wedding prep and got her kids a lovely new climbing frame, so we expect Soph to be ready with a big diversion tactic

Get comfy hens, it’s going to be a fun month🍿🥤

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s going to take three weeks to do the holiday washing, what with only being able to wash three items per wash. Might just be finished in time for Stacey’s wedding 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She looks better here without all the filter nonsense! Like a different person
Not really as this is filtered to death . You can see by Jamie's arms and legs. So she literally looks like a different person as it's not her 😂 her face is also fuller in real life

Reactions: 22
I'm always a bit baffled when I see an unfiltered photo at how wide her face is. ABSOLUTE AND UTTER DISCLAIMER: HER FACE ISNT WIDE BY ANY MEANS. But from the usual pinched, stretched and smoothed filtered photos and videos, it always makes me do a double take and think ooooh she's got a nice round moon face like me, a regular old non celeb pleb 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Sopha, when you’re not reading here have a peek at this. I don’t know this young woman & whilst she should have also kept his face offline, she at least recognises that strangers on the internet don’t need to know her child’s name! What a shame your kids will one day know that you afforded them no privacy at all & their feckless father stood by & did nothing to protect them, so desperate to hang on to your coat tails trying to achieve fame. It ain’t happening! Neither of you has any talent. Unless you count selling your kids’ lives

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Sopha, when you’re not reading here have a peek at this. I don’t know this young woman & whilst she should have also kept his face offline, she at least recognises that strangers on the internet don’t need to know her child’s name! What a shame your kids will one day know that you afforded them no privacy at all & their feckless father stood by & did nothing to protect them, so desperate to hang on to your coat tails trying to achieve fame. It ain’t happening! Neither of you has any talent. Unless you count selling your kids’ lives
Yea she’s since shared a video of her new baby fully naked just after being born so probably not the greatest role model 😬.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Ah I just thought it was a nice photo of her for a change - the lack of golden arches eyebrows suits her. I've no idea what she really looks like - wish the same could be said for her kids. Hopefully it's the start of her slowly introducing her real face and dropping the filters. I mean, if she went completely au natural overnight her followers may think she'd been hacked! She does like to drag these things out and take her time does Sophaaaa. But man imagine your partner editing your pics online 🙈 I'd be heartbroken

Not really as this is filtered to death . You can see by Jamie's arms and legs. So she literally looks like a different person as it's not her 😂 her face is also fuller in real life

Reactions: 6
That’ll be why she looks so old, sun damage is the worst for aging. The fillers and Botox won’t work if you keep bleeping your skin with the sun! Spf and good skincare really is the foundation to aging well. She’s giving me Madge from Benidorm vibes

• Heart
Reactions: 36
That’ll be why she looks so old, sun damage is the worst for aging. The fillers and Botox won’t work if you keep bleeping your skin with the sun! Spf and good skincare really is the foundation to aging well. She’s giving me Madge from Benidorm vibes
Sophie-Madge and Jimbob-Mel.

Screenshot_20220704_055236.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 122
Is this a part of her leg the sun didn’t kiss (scorch) with all her lies and filters she’s probably as white as snow
I think that’s what happens when you’re sitting on your ass the whole time while someone else parents your children and it’s just the front of your legs that burn 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.