Mrs Hinch #556 Ladies and gentlemen of the thread of tattle… wear sunscreen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bumstretcher. I am DEAD 😂😂😂😂 toddler is napping and I’m crying laughing but trying not
To laugh too hard and wake him
How dare you laugh at slopha's best quality geniue followers. #bekond 😆😆😆😆😆😆

Good god they are three ugly fuckers and she is positively deranged, what the duck is wrong with her?
I'm counting Jimbobnoknobgetajobwashyourbumbuminnit as one, now who are the other two?

The fourth Boyz? Rodger Alpacha of Tendfarm?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Makes me laugh, there clearly has to be carrots involved every time for them to go near her

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Probably spent the best part of a grand on that hair and look at the absolute state of it!
Honestly all facial aesthetic stuff she (obviously) does is totally pointless when she's always hiding her face, filtering her pictures to duck or balancing that birds nest on the top of her head.

Reactions: 24
Tells those animals several times "I love you" but can only manage "woo hoo hoo" when her husband says it to her.

Tell me you're in a loveless marriage without telling me you're in a loveless marriage......

• Haha
Reactions: 52
All the insane laughing and baby noises to three animals who probably enjoyed the peace whilst she was gone.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Oh no, not queen Dolly :eek:😂
She could NEVER be in the same class as Queen Dolly! o_O However, she does look like Dolly's great aunt Fifi who's 95 and lives in the 'ole blue mountains in a nusty shack with her forty-free llamas floooofy alpacas and a fridge full of pre-cut carrots from Tesscho.🥕🥕🥕

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She could NEVER be in the same class as Queen Dolly! o_O However, she does look like Dolly's great aunt Fifi who's 95 and lives in the 'ole blue mountains in a nusty shack with her forty-free llamas floooofy alpacas and a fridge full of pre-cut carrots from Tesscho.🥕🥕🥕
Just the ‘tend version hun xoxo
Actually spat my coffee out laughing at these replies 😂 😂
Thank you nusty trollz....I needed a giggle today! ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.