Mrs Hinch #556 Ladies and gentlemen of the thread of tattle… wear sunscreen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now we know why she posted a few weeks back about covering herself up, so she can sit back and enjoy all the comments about ‘brave Sopha getting her legs out’. How do the sheep not see what a devious cow she is 🙄

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
Please sing this in the style of Eminem.

Snap back to braggity,
oh there goes sanity,
Oh there’s a new ad in here,
she don’t give up that easily,
No she won’t have it.
She knows we’re all on to
But nope she ain’t read in here

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 67
No visible bruises, no visible anxiety, including showing her body with a dress barely covering her flange!
Burnt to fuckery, staged couple photos & lying about when she came back.
The Sopha tit Show - full of 'tend bollocks!
Happy Monday Fat Hens xx 🐔🍿🥤💕

Reactions: 69
I had blood cancer 4 years ago (currently remission 🙏🏼) I used to bruise all the time.. I still do. I always bruise loads more when it’s sunny and hot. Flying used to give me horrendous bruises.
I don’t see one bruise on her. These were mine after a 2 hour flight. I couldn’t touch my legs without them bruising….

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 79
Oh gosh. That sunburn!! I know we take sun protection very seriously in Australia, but I’m still shocked by how many people are complimenting her on her tan!!??!

The autism baiting with PTWM is 🤮 too.
Yep, plenty of us Brits are still obsessed with burning to a crisp. My husband is one of them, thinks suncream is for wimps. I've given up nagging. Attitudes are better than they used to be but young girls are still using sunbeds. I'm a white as a sheet and couldn't care less.

Reactions: 31
Anybody got the likes for today, she's only got just over 1000 comments and she's done a lot of replies 😬😬😬😬🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can I just say parttimeworkingmummy is the worst. She has a thread here. She has 6 kids and barely spends anytime with any of them. Always farming them off & going away.

Her threads make a interesting read.
I contemplated going and having a look over on that thread, but i felt rage enough just checking her insta last night.

Reactions: 9
Yep, plenty of us Brits are still obsessed with burning to a crisp. My husband is one of them, thinks suncream is for wimps. I've given up nagging. Attitudes are better than they used to be but young girls are still using sunbeds. I'm a white as a sheet and couldn't care less.
My husband is like that. Always brings factor 15 on holiday and burns to a crisp. I'm in 30 minimum, don't burn and still tan. He never learns either🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
What a bleeping puke fest
I've no clue who that ptworkingwoman is but she is absolutely horrid talking about Rennie and his "journey" for attention. 😳

Poor Rennie. Soph doesn't mind other people alluding to his journey on social media. And it's sad she can't share more because of "awful people." Wt...? What's sad is that she WANTS to share it and doesn't care about his privacy!!!!

Reactions: 28
Anyone else remember back in the day when she never ever liked comments from the peasants let alone replied?

Now look at her 😂 desperately liking and replying to ever single one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
So many of those comments are bots too
I've been having a nosy and they're all still there, even ones asking questions that used to get a block delete within seconds.

Engagement is that low that she has to keep them on. I had to laugh when I read the one about Satan.. how apt is that! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She doesn’t get many comments considering she supposedly has millions of followers. That must hurt 😂 guess that’s the problem with buying bots.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Calling today’s bingo, slow motion running alpacas towards to camera (only because she’s holding carrots) & snogs with Roy, Henry running in slow mo down greyskull hallway wimpering with excitement & she’ll be cackling while rubbing her face all over him & a photo of faux farm garden with a Pinterest quote about how there’s no place like home

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
The sickly sweet and complete bollocks the sheep come out with is so nauseating 🤮 who even does that 🤣 shows they just believe all her tit as well with all the great mammazzzz shite and no idea she can’t even look after her own kids alone. blesstheirarts 🙄🙄

As for hinting about Ronnieblessim and she’s obviously claiming she can’t talk about his’ journey’ because of dA tRoLLZzzz, imagine using your kid like that.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.