Mrs Hinch #556 Ladies and gentlemen of the thread of tattle… wear sunscreen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll indirectly address us explaining why she’s not on the hen with a comment on Stacey’s grid post, whenever that comes.

It will be something like “Love you so much, you deserve the best time, wish I could have made it but can’t wait to catch up when you’re back 🥹”

I find it hard to believe she wasn’t invited even if Stace wasn’t bothered whether she went or not, I bet an obligatory invite was made both sides knowing Soph would be too bone idle and awkward to actually go.
Pahahahaha, bingo!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wonder what the final cost figure for the resin drive will be. Be a few thousand at least. But hey, what's a few grand to her?
Driveways are ridiculously bleeping expensive even when they're not resin. We desperately want one but the cost just prohibits us... And that's before you have to pay the council to even consider dropping your curb (Autocorrected to bleep 😂😂😂😂😂) and you don't get it back if they say no here!

She can stuff her driveway up her chuff. 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 13
duck me even her driveway has to be grey 🥴 and am I the only one who has never heard of Vuba?? THE VUBA 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Seriously what is her instagram about anymore? She doesn’t clean, she just seems to brag constantly & act like a big kid all the time, why aren’t her sheep getting wise to this?! People can’t afford to eat me being one & its pisses me off with people like her on the beg all the time, why can’t she bleeping donate food or do some voluntary work or inch for that matter, actually make a difference to someone other than themselves. Sorry for the rant just feeling like crap today.

Reactions: 20
I think businesses that Gift expensive items to Hinch are complete idiots 🤣. Surely you would gift something like a free driveway that is going to cost thousands, to someone classy… that has followers with money? Not to Hinch, someone who’s target audience are of lower income and probably rent / live in a flat etc? (Not that there is anything wrong with that!). It’s just so weird to me, it might get their page followers but it won’t generate any business or any money. Such an odd and stupid choice, by yet another business!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
One of our neighbours (who have a much bigger house and wanky cars on their drive) had a resin driveway laid and it looks awful. Bright beige stones against 1970's red brick house. Just hideous.

Reactions: 10
Also again, no offence to anyone that has resin bound driveways. But it’s another example of Hinch not doing any research or thinking anything through. There’s so many bad reviews about them, especially melting in the heat because of what they’re made from. If the weather keeps getting hotter and hotter over the years, it’s just going to be a big melted mess?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Hinch in the winter on her RESIN driveway (obvs could only find Bambi 🙄)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
We had a quote for £9k for resin, it broke my heart, maybe shes trying to shift her audience?! Who on earth can afford anything shes advertising anymore..... we have been renovating for well over a year and we had decided on brick slips long before hinch did... the cost of those even are ridiculous .... especially in today's uncertainty. Work work work... and nothing but Bill's, I'm not alone, over 80% of her followers must be working class??

Reactions: 14
Also again, no offence to anyone that has resin bound driveways. But it’s another example of Hinch not doing any research or thinking anything through. There’s so many bad reviews about them, especially melting in the heat because of what they’re made from. If the weather keeps getting hotter and hotter over the years, it’s just going to be a big melted mess?
I wonder how long it needs to set as it meant to be about 30 degrees next week down south

• Haha
Reactions: 11
'what do you have on your driveway guuuyyss'?
Hmmmm I don't have a driveway but have a communal concrete hallway floor to my 7th floor Council flat (and I work for the NHS as a Nurse)

Perhaps I'll ask my local housing officer if we can have resin flooring too.

What actual Planet is she on? Only this morning have I met a couple living in their car since last October and two Mums who openly admit to having to steal baby formula because they can't afford it.

She's vile.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.