Mrs Hinch #556 Ladies and gentlemen of the thread of tattle… wear sunscreen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow hunch and Stacey and both have a lot of money clearly but Stacey just seems much more likeable and genuine. I can't put my finger on why. I've just watched a story about the drive being done and just thought Jesus most of us can't afford to drive for real anymore let alone get a drive of that size done! It's just seems more braggy! Starting to really do my head in.

Reactions: 32
duck off with your resin driveway you absolute whopper. You do know your sheep are hard pressed to find 3 quid for a minky lol. As for THE Vuba, don't expect your sheep to have heard of them. Anyone keeping an eye on their follower numbers??
I don't care how good their product is, it sounds like they are in the business of fannying about with fannies. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion
hinch blathers on about VUBA, while Stacey and pals jolly off in an Uber

• Haha
Reactions: 30
All the talk of wonky stairs and The Sims has made me wonder if that's how she designed Alpacatraz. Because that pebbly resin looks just like some of the textures you can use.
Ridiculous. Why is everything a journey, adventure, a project or beautiful? 😖
Because if it isn't dressed up like that then everyone will realise it's just another mundane splash of the cash.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Saving all her stories and updates for when she knows people will be looking at Stacey's hen updates .feeling jealous hinch🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry if this has been said but why was she speaking differently on that Vuba ad. She was attempting to sound more posh than usual 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Plantation shhhuttterrrs and ratten furniture, very sensible choice when ones has their very micro climate in the teeny tiny village of Maldonia.
The next few days will be full of prerecords. The whole house reveal will follow then moving on the wedding weekend. She's saved all this clips for the next few days and trying to upstage Stacey. That's what a call a true bestfriend

Reactions: 16
So instead of enjoying a hen weekend you are wetting yourself over a bit of gravel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Sophie having fun at her 'cousins hen do' 😉 instead of being able to cuddle up to Stacey on hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nusty trolls (and mods) I’m not going to be able to do the new thread until after the littlest gremlin is in bed as mum says I have to do it myself xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
So in answer to Hinch's questions to her followers, how many do we think have a resin driveway?? Bear in mind, it's about £120 per square metre :rolleyes:

Do insta bots need a driveway?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
When are those nails from as that driveway things clearly a pre record and not her red holiday nails xxx

Reactions: 6
Oh god, here she goes again. I wonder how much that driveway is going to cost 🙄 she makes me so anxious. How has she not gone broke yet!
She put “ad”. Means that it's free for her. Asking her shheeep how many have a resin drive. None of them. They would have to pay and I doubt that the company offers klarna.

Reactions: 13
I know its too late but thread suggestion
Hinch wouldn’t travel, she prefers to look at gravel!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.