Mrs Hinch #556 Ladies and gentlemen of the thread of tattle… wear sunscreen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That, to me, sounds like a child with some speech delays probably brought on by not being spoken to/interacted with properly and from a lack of exposure to age appropriate activities, groups and peers. I'm doubtful of any ASD armchair diagnosis, with only seeing what she wants to show it's hard to work out what is actually his natural behaviour and what she has steered him towards for the 'gram (eg the plasters, the recycling/bins, routines)
Just my 2p worth as a former teacher and SEND support.
I think he’s on the spectrum, always have. It’s a wide spectrum & being autistic doesn’t mean can’t speak but it’s other little things like his tone etc

Anyway, what amazes me is that the moment he started nursery was when he found his voice. Like what did they do with him all day? They must of not interacted with him at all! Disgusting

Reactions: 18
Resin is so slippy aswell. Good luck driving / walking in it in the snow and rain

Reactions: 17
We’ll we can’t wait to see your cousins hen pictures Hinchy😂😂😂😂😂
They're are not famous. Or not remotely useful to her for her to use them to her advantage therefore not special enough to make grid or stories. I hope that helps 🤣

Also this hen do and cousin probably don't even exist

Reactions: 14
WHY.DOES.EVEYTHING.HAVE.TO.BE.ABOUT.SOPHIE?????
WHY.CANT.SOPHIE.JUST.WISH.PEOPLE.WELL.WITHOUT.ME.I.OR.MY! The women's obsession with stealing everyone else's shine is revolting! 'can't wait to meet you girls' so controlling and over bearing always over Stacey.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
WHY.DOES.EVEYTHING.HAVE.TO.BE.ABOUT.SOPHIE?????
WHY.CANT.SOPHIE.JUST.WISH.PEOPLE.WELL.WITHOUT.ME.I.OR.MY! The women's obsession with stealing everyone else's shine is revolting! 'can't wait to meet you girls' so controlling and over bearing always over Stacey.
It's all me me me true narcissist ain't she

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They're are not famous. Or not remotely useful to her for her to use them to her advantage therefore not special enough to make grid or stories. I hope that helps 🤣

Also this hen do and cousin probably don't even exist
I agree it’s only Wednesday, she could have gone over for a few days

Okay can someone please explain Bet Hinch because I feel like I've missed the joke here 😭
The holiday pics with her hair on top of her head, I posted a picture of Bet Lynch and the someone called he Bet Hinch🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She made sure she put her ad before her story about Stacey addressing why she couldn't go to get maximum engagement and money . Very good sales technique there soph and sly.

Reactions: 29
Be prepared for some fictitious woe is me rants over the coming days of something that never happened and lots of ego stroking quotes while sofa is eaten up by jealousy that someone else is having fun and she's not the center of attention (like throwing bingo counters in the air). The women needs to grow up.

Reactions: 14
Sure hun... another hen do... yea. Funny you've not mentioned a cousin getting married?!

Management company freak out that we will see right through the tend friendship more likely

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That, to me, sounds like a child with some speech delays probably brought on by not being spoken to/interacted with properly and from a lack of exposure to age appropriate activities, groups and peers. I'm doubtful of any ASD armchair diagnosis, with only seeing what she wants to show it's hard to work out what is actually his natural behaviour and what she has steered him towards for the 'gram (eg the plasters, the recycling/bins, routines)
Just my 2p worth as a former teacher and SEND support.
As much as I dislike Hunch and think she's a liar, I don't think she's lying about a possible autism diagnosis. Ronnie seems to interact a lot with his cousin, grandparents and - pains me to say it - Mr Hunch.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.