Mrs Hinch #556 Ladies and gentlemen of the thread of tattle… wear sunscreen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mum says or dad says or parents used. Can her and inch not make a decision on their own? Weird fuckers

Reactions: 21
The shutters have been in place since before the holiday.. what is she on. Too much sniffing the resin..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also again, no offence to anyone that has resin bound driveways. But it’s another example of Hinch not doing any research or thinking anything through. There’s so many bad reviews about them, especially melting in the heat because of what they’re made from. If the weather keeps getting hotter and hotter over the years, it’s just going to be a big melted mess?
Exactly. My neighbours had one, it looked nice when it was laid but they only went for it because it was cheaper than block. It's been horrendous, will have to find out who did it, I have a feeling it may have been Vuba it was only a short name. Long story short she's had no end of trouble with it it's all being redone in the autumn with block! You would never believe its only 2 years old it looks awful

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Apparently her dad is choosing the stones anyway for some odd bleeping reason. Not sure what special wisdom she thinks that daft old git has over driveway stones. Trust her trying to make such a mundane decision into anther emotional sob story
Why isn't she brick sccchhhlipppng the driveway, it would look gorgeous, so it would, mum says

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think Stace knew exactly what she was doing with the “best friends and sister” comment. They all know damn well it was a choice for Soph not to go and not a clash in commitments. Reckon they’re all low-key glad she’s not there, acting like one of the bloody pickles Stace would have to babysit all week instead of enjoying herself.

Reactions: 19
Its an “exciting project to document” and a “vuba resin adventure” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 yeah right if you’re a sad bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Definitely said to myself "well it's official, I'm past it and can no longer keep up with the cool kids" when she said THE Vuba, as though they are famous in the world of celebrity drive way installation 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t think she got it all for free there’s no way they will get enough sales to recoup the price of that driveway. It’ll be a discounted rate for flogging their crappy resin to the huns. Who the duck can afford to get their driveway done in this current climate anyway?! I haven’t a pot to piss in and I work full time fs

Reactions: 13
Why did you go with THE Vuba? Well, Sophie, I'm guessing because it was either gifted to you or heavily reduced in price.
duck off you grifting pair of sponging leeches.

And double duck off that you said your Dad helped you to choose your free bleeping driveway. How do people still fall for this saleswoman???
It's her Vuba journey? 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think he’s on the spectrum, always have. It’s a wide spectrum & being autistic doesn’t mean can’t speak but it’s other little things like his tone etc

Anyway, what amazes me is that the moment he started nursery was when he found his voice. Like what did they do with him all day? They must of not interacted with him at all! Disgusting
My guess would be attachment issues for both of them.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Its an “exciting project to document” and a “vuba resin adventure” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 yeah right if you’re a sad bleep!
Ridiculous. Why is everything a journey, adventure, a project or beautiful? 😖
She's so patronising! Her comment "Do any of you guys have resin driveways" ... Hinch doesn't seem to grasp anything outside her own fantasshay bubble of bollocks does she. Nauseating woman.

Reactions: 12
We will have to remortgage to get our drive done because even tarmac/paving is coming in at 6/7k for a 3 car drive! Let alone resin and the size of her drive! I bet that's 10/12k drive at least

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.