Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katlen12

VIP Member
Soooo can you explain hinch why you also weren’t invited to this one?...which was in the UK!!🤔 😂

Awkward 🙈

AE7C6CAA-F412-43BF-96B0-83DB4873E200.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Bluergh

VIP Member
Can I just say parttimeworkingmummy is the worst. She has a thread here. She has 6 kids and barely spends anytime with any of them. Always farming them off & going away.

Her threads make a interesting read.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
She was wearing that leopard print thing when she was showing her gash to the builders on her stories yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Handwash30

VIP Member
Apparently her dad is choosing the stones anyway for some odd fucking reason. Not sure what special wisdom she thinks that daft old git has over driveway stones. Trust her trying to make such a mundane decision into anther emotional sob story

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Clangers2

VIP Member
Autistic people do speak though, we do realize that?
Just because he can make some words and sounds and short sentences doesn't mean he isn't autistic, my son can speak, he was delayed but still speaks, once he was 3 the words and short phrases started to come, Ronnie is still delayed in almost everything,Ron came across almost aggressive/pushy with what he wanted in that video, Lennie HAD to do what he said, this is classic ASD behaviour and the clapping and yay, he probably does that after everything he does, another routine, I can't stand the woman,but I have to be honest here,she hasn't fabricated any of his issues, I could see it when he was a baby, maybe because I have such a direct knowledge of it because of my son, but it is possible for him to learn speech this quickly, my son did. Also remember Ronnie is having intense speech therapy which my son didn't have until years later due to waiting lists, I usually agree with most of the stuff on this thread but IMO and just my opinion Ron is definitely on the spectrum 100% no doubts, I believe she lied about his ability that he could do more than he could, but I don't believe at all that she is exaggerating his delays, why would she pretend he could speak and sing and stand and do all those things when he couldn't,If she was going to turn around and then make out he has delays? It definitely just took her a very long time to accept that Ronnie had issues, longer than most parents (because she is a narcissist) and she was despicable for lying about his abilities, but that's because she's such a cunt that she saw it as a weakness and a failure, and that's what narcissistic people do, she couldn't accept it for a long time. I believe they have got a diagnosis and she will sell it when the price is right, she knew she was on borrowed time with her lies about Ronnie, he was getting older, covid was going, she couldn't hide him away any longer so she had to broach the subject, she still hasn't accepted it, but it takes time, you realise when you have a child with additional needs that they aren't weak or less of a person (like I believe she did with Ron) that they have to work harder for everything, that makes them actually stronger, and they have unbelievable abilities that NT people don't have, they see the world differently and its a matter of adapting your world to make theirs better.
Sorry for long post.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

natsuki

She acts like the guys are just in her house doing random stuff and she doesn’t know anything about it until it’s done…

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Really cannot believe parents encourage this sort of obsessed behaviour. I certainly wouldn't. If I was Sophie I would be absolutely freaked out by some of her followers. She beats us trolls down for gossiping about her manipulative ways, yet her Hinchers are absolutely bonkers and border on stalking her. 🤦🤦🤦🤦 Gossiping on Tattle is harmless. Messaging her and tagging her 20 times a day is seriously not right, but she refuses to even acknowledge that. Baffles me.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
I hate this hallway with a passion. The off centre staircase, the fact that she's made it echoey as fuck, but most of all THOSE FUCKING WINDOWS. I need to know the architects reasoning behind those fucking windows.
IMG_20220704_183348.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Is Hinch a big fan of Game of thrones? I hope so cause that chandelier looks like the big ass ball in the opening titles 😂

Screenshot_20220704-192540_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220704-192300_Google.jpg

• Haha

Handwash30

VIP Member
She’ll indirectly address us explaining why she’s not on the hen with a comment on Stacey’s grid post, whenever that comes.

It will be something like “Love you so much, you deserve the best time, wish I could have made it but can’t wait to catch up when you’re back 🥹”

I find it hard to believe she wasn’t invited even if Stace wasn’t bothered whether she went or not, I bet an obligatory invite was made both sides knowing Soph would be too bone idle and awkward to actually go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
It is absolutely shocking she tries to pretend she has a job. People do not do influencing for proper work, we all know that. No one would choose to have to share their private life and children to potential nutters, leaving you and your family at risk of poor mental health and potentially broken relationships when the children have capacity to understand you robbed them of the chance of being un identifiable by the masses.

it Is not a job. No one chooses to do that for nothing, it’s being paid to do absolutely fuck all. Granted; it pays well for doing nothing but the potential of losing my sons respect and selling myself out is not worth it.

quite frankly it’s an insult to me that she thinks she works. She hasn’t a clue what it is to work with two sons. I do it every day and I’m exhausted a lot of the time but my kids have a mother that loves them and a mum that would NEVER put them out their for scrutiny because I wanted an easy life. They can use the internet when they understand the risks and the downfalls of it. They are far too young to have any digital footprint yet and my kids are older than hers.

Also no that isn’t a pantry. It’s a large kitchen cupboard. She has the space for a pantry so not sure why she’s had to make a tend one. Perhaps it’s the piss poor planning making her kitchen look like a five guys that’s left her no room for a real one.

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Sorry but the playroom wall is creepy as hell! Horror film like almost! I half expect Slender Man to pop out from behind the tree
Agreed I've watched too many horror movies , it's a NO from me🤪

Attachments

• Haha