Mrs Hinch #556 Ladies and gentlemen of the thread of tattle… wear sunscreen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck off with your resin driveway you absolute whopper. You do know your sheep are hard pressed to find 3 quid for a minky lol. As for THE Vuba, don't expect your sheep to have heard of them. Anyone keeping an eye on their follower numbers??

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Resin is so slippy aswell. Good luck driving / walking in it in the snow and rain
I can't wait for footage of her and the alpacas slipping about the resin driveway. 🍿 When she had resin driveway on her and her dad's to do list, she was either on the beg or knew this was happening. And of course mum and dad have to decide what is happening in her home. There is no way my parents or in-laws would be deciding things for our home. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Soooo can you explain hinch why you also weren’t invited to this one?...which was in the UK!!🤔 😂

Awkward 🙈

AE7C6CAA-F412-43BF-96B0-83DB4873E200.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 50
What’s the story with the bingo counters please? A few people have mentioned it. Put me in the loop please!

Playroom is hideous, cold and creepy. It doesn’t even look child friendly and that pallet wall is TACKY! Splinters R us.

Reactions: 14
What’s the story with the bingo counters please? A few people have mentioned it. Put me in the loop please!

Playroom is hideous, cold and creepy. It doesn’t even look child friendly and that pallet wall is TACKY! Splinters R us.
Trollomon, Label Lady and Bet Hynch went to bingo. Soph wasn’t getting the attention so she threw her counters on the floor.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
So a free driveway and gets paid 24k, as she has done her standard AD (4 stories and a post)

I'm sure this company will receive loads of orders to cover this spending. That driveway is huge.

Needs to do one this week to keep the money rolling in. Bless her.

Daddy mentioned today.

292339596_403867038432446_3407844093421297564_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
So a free driveway and gets paid 24k, as she has done her standard AD (4 stories and a post)

I'm sure this company will receive loads of orders to cover this spending. That driveway is huge.

Needs to do one this week to keep the money rolling in. Bless her.

View attachment 1396575
Why have we chosen them? Because it’s bleeping free! Can barely see the ‘Ad’ either 🙄 next she’ll be saying ‘we wanted to pay’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She is really grinding my gears now. So many people are struggling to live and even buy food. Then we have that smug little madam. Who is loaded now getting a free driveway. Doubt many of her target audience can afford that. Also when is the worlds longest move happening. 🙄

Reactions: 31
It's great that Sofa is getting a resin driveway for the Crem. Very commerical of her.
All the mourners will be able to park their cars without falling into the tend potholes on the tarmac drive. She's so thoughtful. It's a lovely finishing touch for the New Crem down Essex Way.. perfect when you want the look of stones but not the crunch under foot..

• Haha
Reactions: 28
On a local giveaway free group on FB, seen a few of these this week, nobody wants them, can't even give away for free. Are the tides turning again after her extravagant holidays and homes?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guarantee the new driveway will be ready before the actual house is 🙄💯
(Apparently one of the plus points of having a resin driveway is that they have a 15 year warranty...she needn't have consided that point really as her insta fame and money will be non-existent long before then so the old driveway could've stayed 🤣🤣🤣)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.