Mrs Hinch #556 Ladies and gentlemen of the thread of tattle… wear sunscreen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is that house not done yet??! She’s a millionaire who believes in just throwing money at problems to solve them! I’ve never seen someone take so long to move in my life!

Has Ronni e seen his room yet?

Where's her baggy clothes here? I thought she hated her body on show 😴😴😴

Also why is she making the whole of inside of her house looks like the outside each to their own but duck me so much brick work 😳
And making the outside look like the inside with the bizarre panelling!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Bet Hinch indeed.

Lovely leopard print outfit there for doing a bit of brickwork. Is she trying to seduce the builders by showing a bit of knee in a leopard print chemise?
Screenshot_20220704-145855_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
“And then this happened”… like it’s a miracle people started and then finished a job. Why is she shocked?!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So her being back home is all pre records.
Stories of the WW, now I'm not an expert, but how slow do the hair grow back after being groomed. But they still look newly done

Reactions: 20
Bet Hinch indeed.

Lovely leopard print outfit there for doing a bit of brickwork. Is she trying to seduce the builders by showing a bit of knee in a leopard print chemise?View attachment 1391543
Her records confuse me. So before holiday she was faffing with wanting attention over her bruises and was never seen in shorts or dresses. No way would you come home from holiday and make a start on the reno. You would leave it a few days, no?

Reactions: 23

Also why is she making the whole of inside of her house looks like the outside each to their own but duck me so much brick work 😳
Flash of the gash for the builders. Very shy our Sophie 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The brick slip tit was put on her fireplace back in February. The bricklayer was in the Bahamas June 1st. Does she really think we are fooled into thinking the bricks around the front door was completed when she was away?
Why is she brick shitting in almost every room. It doesn't work. One ot those kids is going to bang his head against the bricks or else Henry's fur will catch on a corner brick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Looks more like a Crem than it did before! What's with her "tending to trowel with the latesschht brickkkk work 🤪
Absolute bleeping weirdo!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

She's bricking the inside and panelling the outside 🤣

Also "and then this happened". What the hallway was bricked just by magic? No, you paid some men to do it. Stop trying to act like stuff just happens. It's such a load of bullshit. It's like me filming the contents of my fridge and captioning it "and then this happened!". When actually I checked what we needed, wrote down a list, drove my arse to the shops, filled my trolley, paid for it, drove it back again and unloaded it. Stuff doesn't ✨JuSt HaPpEn✨ you bloody cretin. Even the most mundane things require someone to ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING. Guess that's foreign concept to you though...

So her being back home is all pre records.
Stories of the WW, now I'm not an expert, but how slow do the hair grow back after being groomed. But they still look newly done
That was my thought too. I don't know a lot about Llamas because I'm not a Llama expert and don't like on a Llama farm, but would they still have shear lines this long afterwards?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She acts like the guys are just in her house doing random stuff and she doesn’t know anything about it until it’s done…

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She's making her house look like she lives in a stable. All this effort on a look that will date VERY quickly. She was bored to tears looking at grey banging on about Dulux neutral colours, then she moved instead of repainting her house.

Reactions: 25
She is so shortsighted in her decor, taking interior design ideas from Fiddle who is also stuck in the past. She wants to appear stylish and yet her house already looks so dated and she hasn't even moved in yet?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.