Mrs Hinch #556 Ladies and gentlemen of the thread of tattle… wear sunscreen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder will we see a pic of Sopha in one of the matching airport outfits for her besties hen do to Mykonos?
I reeeeally hope so! I wonder how far they will let the tend BFF charade go and if we'll also see Hinch in a Bridesmaid's dress, I'm settling in for a good month hens 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I reeeeally hope so! I wonder how far they will let the tend BFF charade go and if we'll also see Hinch in a Bridesmaid's dress, I'm settling in for a good month hens 😂
Me too, just popping to aldi for some of the highly sugared cheap coke they have

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
My daughter loves putting "plasters" on her dolls, but she uses stickers. Not once have I got a box of plasters out for her.
It's called pretend play Soph maybe try it with your children....its amazing to see how thier imaginations work. Unfortunately Ronnie is being hindered....such a shame
My toddler is going through the plasters phase too. He used pretend plasters (bits of paper) that came with his doctors kit and to stick them on he'll lick your arm and slap one down 😆 No real point to my comment except to emphasis that you don't have to actually waste plasters for kids to play.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes sofa focusing on reaching lunchtime is a lot easier when youre only headed to work at 10:40.. less than an hour and a half to go im sure you'll make it 🙄 try being up for work at 5am

Reactions: 29
Hennerz update and “About that reunion” 🤭 (Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I get the vibe she will get rid of those wretched farm animals soon. When she over the top proclaims how much she loves something it’s usually because she’s trying to tell herself to love whatever it is.

I don’t even think she’s entirely that keen on her new home either!

Her stories today are just too weird for me… the voice over on the dog… 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes sofa focusing on reaching lunchtime is a lot easier when youre only headed to work at 10:40.. less than an hour and a half to go im sure you'll make it 🙄 try being up for work at 5am
She's such a bleeping child. Most of us have been up since the arse crack of dawn getting kids ready for school/nursery before starting a FULL DAY of work for a minimum of 8 hours. She's so detached it's pathetic really.

Reactions: 34
Oh I’m sure their management will come up with an “anxiety related reason” why she wasn’t the Bridesmaid!

Bingo perhaps?

Reactions: 21
Aw Soph has to go to a meeting that she was picked up for in a car sent for her. No running for trains to buses at stupid o'clock in the morning for our Soph. Having to drop your kids to creche also and then come home to house work and dinners all to have to do it again tomorrow. My morning is nearly over again she left to go to her meeting.....a meeting she is paid thousands for in order to swindle money from others for either some new cleaning fragrance or tat.

Reactions: 35
I get the vibe she will get rid of those wretched farm animals soon. When she over the top proclaims how much she loves something it’s usually because she’s trying to tell herself to love whatever it is.

I don’t even think she’s entirely that keen on her new home either!

Her stories today are just too weird for me… the voice over on the dog… 🤢
I'm pretty sure she just larrrvvved the fish when she got them too. I just laarrrvve em. That lasted all of 5 mins before she flushed them down the bog, sorry meant sent them to fish people!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ehmmm she’s blaming old Freda for the inside out house it was all mums idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Aha, so Fiddle is the one coming up with all the design ideas. Can Bet Hinch think of nothing herself without that bloody old hag directing operations? Also that quote in the car about after lunch being closer to hometime, pretty sure she's said that before as one of her 'mum says'. You would think she is 13 not a fully grown adult. Grow up Hinch you silly little cow

And Fiddles interior design skills are so so out of date. Plus they look horrendous

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Imagine being one of her friends and getting ‘the tour’ of the new house - and every time you enter a new room you scrape your elbow on yet another bloody brick slip 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.