Mrs Hinch #555 Sophie added "Rose" in her teens and added freckles in her 30's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow so i don't follow that PTWM and only read about her on these threads, well just read her comments on hinches post about how similar her son and Ronnie is and soph doesn't share Ronnie's journey because of haters basically....STFU, Sophie would 100% share it all regardless because it gets her engagement and she doesn't give a duck about her child's privacy. I don't believe Ronnie is on par with her son at all

Reactions: 24
I wasn’t going to comment on the whole pregnancy thing but if true I can imagine her announcing it at a similar time to SS’s wedding. Let’s face it she’s got to come up with something to try and upstage the bride.
Yessss. Or once the house is finished she’ll do a crappy montage with depressing music over the top and reveal a ‘nursery’ at the end. I can see it happening 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she gets all the speculation like this. She likes making people wonder. They alllll do it.

She isn't pregnant. There's absolutely no way she's pregnant, she wouldn't mentally cope with a 3rd anytime soon. She can't look after herself let alone 2 children.
She'll rinse the house for content the rest of this year, decorate here, decorate there, Christmas, month long Christmas break, then she'll do ad ad ad ad ad half arsed content for months on end, THENNNNNN it'll be Christmas 2023 announcement for baby no3
THIS❤❤She bloody loves the pregnancy speculation twisted mare. Wonder if she ever thinks about people who can’t conceive or have lost children while she treats pregnancy like one big joke 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I know people don’t mean any harm… but, people shouldn’t assume someone is pregnant. Also saw people commenting on her post about it :/
While I agree with you, twats like Hinch shouldn't put suggestive photos out there for people to speculate over.

Reactions: 10
So much to unpack here!

But mostly this sheep comment. Incoherent, arse licking and totally missing the point. They really will believe anything the instahuns say! Doesn't share his journey because of haters..but will share him on the toilet or insult him regularly. Yeah OK then.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Oh wow so i don't follow that PTWM and only read about her on these threads, well just read her comments on hinches post about how similar her son and Ronnie is and soph doesn't share Ronnie's journey because of haters basically....STFU, Sophie would 100% share it all regardless because it gets her engagement and she doesn't give a duck about her child's privacy. I don't believe Ronnie is on par with her son at all
Same! Never heard of her. Hinch is after attention again with her reply. Imagine using your 3 year old for engagment. She’s moving house, her new house is being renovated, her best hun is getting married this month. All the content she could have. She wants everyone to feel sorry for her. All the time. And don’t even get me started on the hiding the tummy/pregnancy speculation. She’s desperate

Reactions: 21
So much to unpack here!

But mostly this sheep comment. Incoherent, arse licking and totally missing the point. They really will believe anything the instahuns say! Doesn't share his journey because of haters..but will share him on the toilet or insult him regularly. Yeah OK then.
So PTWM has basically announced what Hinch is trying to keep private about little Ronnie? You couldn’t make it up. How is it for her to be talking about what might or might not be an issue for him?

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.