Mrs Hinch #555 Sophie added "Rose" in her teens and added freckles in her 30's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #555 Sophie added "Rose" in her teens and added freckles in her 30's

Winning title by @Spacedman

Soph, Jamie and the golden child have shared a family photo, presumably taken by Ronnie who wasn’t featured.
Sophie seems to have shrunk in the wash, though. Maybe that’s why she doesn’t do it often?

They’ve also been to soft play, and to the cleaning aisle of the local B&M.

A standard week you may think?
Except they are on the shittest, most boring, un-child-friendly holiday!

A super sleuth tattler @instacharlie found their teeny little holiday let, and it looks to be at least £5k per week at this time of year.
Sleeping 12, it’s such a shame they haven’t taken the extended family with them *ahem*

Soph’s now experienced life with real cocks, and realised it’s not for her. Jamie should be feeling relieved.

Hope everyone has lots of cruncky snacks for another slow week in nusty hen land ❤

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88
Meanwhile in Mallorca, Sophie Nose was caught buying more robot friends, Robert’s, Rondald’s & Jeff’s:
AA5856B7-B498-4003-B975-1B0C474C40E1.jpeg
2FA4D962-4931-4278-ABE9-1EC21A417B0B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 229
Errm who tha duck is this? State of her hair!!!!! 🙈🙈🙈
And what in the name of God is she wearing? Looks like she belongs at a funeral in that getup. Either that or she's an escapee from a mental institution. Judging by the way she was wandering I'd say the latter.
Her holiday outfits are shapeless, morbid and horrid.

PhotoGrid_Site_1656527282424.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Errm who tha duck is this? State of her hair!!!!! 🙈🙈🙈
And what in the name of God is she wearing? Looks like she belongs at a funeral in that getup. Either that or she's an escapee from a mental institution. Judging by the way she was wandering I'd say the latter.
Her holiday outfits are shapeless, morbid and horrid.

View attachment 1378933
Those size 5s...

Thought she only just had her extensions done... look ratty again to me

Reactions: 34
She’s Keith Cheggers, has to be. That friggin burlap sack she’s wearing and avoiding showing herself 🙄

Reactions: 35
Great recap. I have said before I don't believe invisible speech andRonnie having sensory needs and possibly autism. It's for money and engagement which is disgusting having two children on the spectrum and my youngest is actually non verbal. How can you lie and exaggerate such issues. Ronnie is just ignored. Not stimulated enough as they are too busy revolving everything around Instagram. Definitely looks like she is hiding a bump. Will be announced on Stacey's wedding

Last edited:
Reactions: 56
@Pollyanna263 Your re-cap as great as ever 💕
@Andioooop Brilliant! :ROFLMAO:
I can't bloody believe they have been in a cleaning isle of a Supermarket on holiday, what a couple of boring fucknuts!
Those poor boys, hardly looks "Magical" does it Hinch? :rolleyes:
Almost a week on the previous thread, must be a record!
Please don't come back you thick DULL bastards, you haven't been missed, but we all know the mega bragfest will begin shortly at car crash corner Faux Farm as you pretend to be clarrrsy cuntry gentry. 😴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I hope the villa they’re staying in has a barskittttt and I hope Fiddle has her tranq gun with her, Sopha’s going to be fuuuuuuuming the Supermarket didn’t have any cleaning products with “Hinch” written all over them.....

Yeah, hunnnnnay, we know that’s what you were looking for, Sopha 🙄

She’ll be in the barskittttt, clawing at her neck until the cockerel in the tend cockerel farm wakes up in the morning 📢🐔

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Done a quick catch up.
I'm not entirely sold on the baby 3 theory but then she does such a weird backwards sidestep across that aisle in Jimbobs video and I can't work out who the duck walks like that, unless they are an actual crab.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She's been on Tattle, seen the comments about how Rennie was left out of the family photo and is now making sure to talk about Rennie's invisible needs again. Hard to believe the 'I love you' tale if I'm honest guys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Here’s Jimbobtendnob with an update 🤭 (volume needed)

Guyyyyyysh, I’d normally add this for Teeny Peeny Thursday but I’ve got an early start in the morning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.