Mrs Hinch #555 Sophie added "Rose" in her teens and added freckles in her 30's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hinchers commenting “Has Jamie been working out?” Yes, coz working out will make you 4 inches taller! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Alluding about Ronnie again to her equally despicable insta hun in a private chat 🥱😡
Presumably waiting to add any useful tips for the huns, until she’s announced it in another added chapter of the Meemoir.
Edited to add
Stop pretending your life is hard 😡 It’s not.
Also stop the matchy matchy dressing of Ronnie & Lonnie, it’s not cute; it’s just another example of your money can’t buy taste chav life

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I think these emojis 🤢🤮🙄 will be used at regular intervals this month guyyyssch, mega vomfesshts coming up. Why the duck do these people arse lick these two absolute chavvy, void of all personality nobody's 🤯🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I thought I’d try making the feet bigger on the photo I used for Sopha’s singing video, so I downloaded an app, not too bad I thought......until I looked up and noticed RoyOiOi and the fuckity fence 🤪

I’m still learning guyyyyyysh 😂

View attachment 1389573
I’m actually laughing at this and not even a fake laugh that sounds like Muttley, a la Hinch.
Is it just me that finds the disgusting sweetness from Huns totally vomit inducing. Same goes with their sickly twee home account names. 🤮 And you just know they're total witches in real life.
All of them using the ‘be kond’ rhetoric but as soon as someone has a different opinion to them, they’re nasty little vipers.

Reactions: 14
It probably bothers me way more than it should, but I hate how there's absolutely zero consistency in her photo stream and the filters she uses. The one of R&L is almost sepia, the one of Ron's birthday has some weird, fake HDR going on and that god awful photoshopped sky... there's no colour consistency, no filter considency, no subject consistency! I've seen even smaller Instagram accounts that have more cohesive streams than her. Could it be that it's because she doesn't have a creative bone in her body?

Attachments

Reactions: 27
Thread Suggestion

Lobster claws and lobster tans. What's hotter, Hinch's skin or her range of pans?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
100% see a bump!!!! She’s preggers. Calling it 😅
Just in time for the big reveal to coincide with SS wedding and the Big Move. 100% she's already got the new baby's room already decorated. It'll be part of the vomit inducing moving montage. "We just wished so hard and it came true. Baby Girl Hinch due xxx"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
100% see a bump!!!! She’s preggers. Calling it 😅
I wasn’t going to comment on the whole pregnancy thing but if true I can imagine her announcing it at a similar time to SS’s wedding. Let’s face it she’s got to come up with something to try and upstage the bride.

Reactions: 16
I came here to see if anyone else noticed a bump! Yes in the sunburn photo and why’s she hiding behind Jamie 🤔
So she gets all the speculation like this. She likes making people wonder. They alllll do it.

She isn't pregnant. There's absolutely no way she's pregnant, she wouldn't mentally cope with a 3rd anytime soon. She can't look after herself let alone 2 children.
She'll rinse the house for content the rest of this year, decorate here, decorate there, Christmas, month long Christmas break, then she'll do ad ad ad ad ad half arsed content for months on end, THENNNNNN it'll be Christmas 2023 announcement for baby no3

Reactions: 44
I wasn’t going to comment on the whole pregnancy thing but if true I can imagine her announcing it at a similar time to SS’s wedding. Let’s face it she’s got to come up with something to try and upstage the bride.
She'll wear a wedding dress to SS wedding and wear a veil with the baby scan embroidered on it. Jimbob will propose again during the wedding breakfast and they'll have a vowel renewal at Chrishtmash.

• Haha
  • Heart
So she gets all the speculation like this. She likes making people wonder. They alllll do it.

She isn't pregnant. There's absolutely no way she's pregnant, she wouldn't mentally cope with a 3rd anytime soon. She can't look after herself let alone 2 children.
She'll rinse the house for content the rest of this year, decorate here, decorate there, Christmas, month long Christmas break, then she'll do ad ad ad ad ad half arsed content for months on end, THENNNNNN it'll be Christmas 2023 announcement for baby no3
Agree. I think she just loves the speculation. Lord knows she's got duck else going on to keep her relevent.

I know people don’t mean any harm… but, people shouldn’t assume someone is pregnant. Also saw people commenting on her post about it :/

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.