Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Andioooop

VIP Member
Meanwhile in Mallorca, Sophie Nose was caught buying more robot friends, Robert’s, Rondald’s & Jeff’s:
AA5856B7-B498-4003-B975-1B0C474C40E1.jpeg
2FA4D962-4931-4278-ABE9-1EC21A417B0B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 229

Chicken89

Chatty Member
"Literally fell to my knees", can you imagine having a nice walk along the beach after your dinner and just seeing some random woman fall to her knees crying / cackling 🤣 you'd thinks she was on something!!

• Haha
Reactions: 103
She's been on Tattle, seen the comments about how Rennie was left out of the family photo and is now making sure to talk about Rennie's invisible needs again. Hard to believe the 'I love you' tale if I'm honest guys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #555 Sophie added "Rose" in her teens and added freckles in her 30's

Winning title by @Spacedman

Soph, Jamie and the golden child have shared a family photo, presumably taken by Ronnie who wasn’t featured.
Sophie seems to have shrunk in the wash, though. Maybe that’s why she doesn’t do it often?

They’ve also been to soft play, and to the cleaning aisle of the local B&M.

A standard week you may think?
Except they are on the shittest, most boring, un-child-friendly holiday!

A super sleuth tattler @instacharlie found their teeny little holiday let, and it looks to be at least £5k per week at this time of year.
Sleeping 12, it’s such a shame they haven’t taken the extended family with them *ahem*

Soph’s now experienced life with real cocks, and realised it’s not for her. Jamie should be feeling relieved.

Hope everyone has lots of cruncky snacks for another slow week in nusty hen land ❤

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
So what do you all reckon she’s sulking about now?
SS wedding

The fact we know Ma and Pa Hinch are house sitting

The fact we know Fiddle and Al are on holiday with them

The fact we know she photoshopped her height and Jimbobnojob’s body

The fact we pointed out Ron wasn’t in the family photo

The fact her threads are slow because she’s boring as fuck

The fact her egg chairs are reduced to clear

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Hi guyggge, I’m totally new here so please bear with my ignorance with responding to a thread. I came across this thread as I googled almost in despair to find like minded normal people *not trolls* who can see through this passive aggressive manipulative twat that is Sophie hinch. Jesus alive I cannot stand her and I feel she is such a con artist she should probably get arrested for manipulating the most vulnerable in this cuntry. She has zero charisma, zero skill or even worse, talent, she uses her children 100% for attention, she surprisingly looks filthy for a cleaning expert, she cannot talk, all she does is advertise tat while she actually buys and uses high end products, and the list could go on!!
She absolutely and definitely reads these threads to amend her content!! He holiday is as exciting as my last smear test.
anyway just to vent! She’s a LIAR with a plan. For the record I do not envy her at the slightest.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Oh fuck off..... as if she fell to her kneessssh. So dramatic 🙄 She’s such a fucking liar. Fuck me, she’ll stop at nothing to get attention. Instead of adding “Rose” as a middle name she should have added “Billy Bullshitter” 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Bringing up trolling whilst on holiday because:

1. she wants to grab some of molly maes followers, so ‘pretends’ to read her book and make it all about HER (we all know she only reads Tattle!)

2. hates that Tattlers know her parents are with her on holiday

3. Has to gain sympathy from followers because when she returns to the UK her house will be nearly finished and she has some bragging and ads to do

Soph the reason you have so many threads on this forum is because of the constant lies you feed to people and the way you use your kids for content. But you aren’t going to stop, and therefore people will quite rightly continue to call you out on your deceit, in the same way the public and press do when MPs or celebrities behave unprofessionally and unethically. If you can’t deal with that, then maybe it’s time to call it a day and retreat from social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
It will be have been perfect, magical, Disney 🥺 but she'll be rushing back to tend farm to make a montage of the camels with emotional jangly music over the top as we speak 🥲

Oooh yes! Now the holiday is over we can enjoy speculation on Trolloman's hen do/wedding saga and who will end up being confined to Greyskull 💀
I see panelling
Llamas too
I see them pronk
I own 8 loos 🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽
And I fink to myself
I laarve my fantasshay world 💫👜

I see tend skies of blue 🌞
Floofy white clouds
We're blesshed everyday 🧔🙏
My Hincher's will pay 💷💷💷
And I fink to myself
I laarve my fantasshay world 🙊

The Unicorn colours
The Filtered skies
My filtered faces 🤪
'Cos I'm tend shy
I see imaginary neighbours 🕶
Saying "How are you?"👋🏻
I pretend they are saying
"We laarve you too!" ❤

And I fink to myself
I laarve my fantasshay world
Yes, I fink to myself
I laarve my fantasshay world 👍🏻

Whooohooo! 🌈👑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Errm who tha fuck is this? State of her hair!!!!! 🙈🙈🙈
And what in the name of God is she wearing? Looks like she belongs at a funeral in that getup. Either that or she's an escapee from a mental institution. Judging by the way she was wandering I'd say the latter.
Her holiday outfits are shapeless, morbid and horrid.

PhotoGrid_Site_1656527282424.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 66