Mrs Hinch #555 Sophie added "Rose" in her teens and added freckles in her 30's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought I’d try making the feet bigger on the photo I used for Sopha’s singing video, so I downloaded an app, not too bad I thought......until I looked up and noticed RoyOiOi and the fuckity fence 🤪

I’m still learning guyyyyyysh 😂

View attachment 1389573
You did a better job of editing her footzzzz than she did of JimbobNojobSmallknob at the beach

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Is it just me that finds the disgusting sweetness from Huns totally vomit inducing. Same goes with their sickly twee home account names. 🤮 And you just know they're total witches in real life.
Yep and you know they're the kind that write ' in a world where you cab be anything be kind' while tearing shreds off anyone that goes against any of the insta hun queeeeens 🤣🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I just clicked on their icon when I saw it on hinchs post and the stories played even though the account is private, maybe hinch has just got in touch 🤣🤣
It said story unavailable to me, I was raging so gorged on some crunky snacks 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“THEIR LITTLE TANS” !!!!!!

TANS!!

On a toddler and an infant?! There is zero to be proud of. If they have a tan, congratulations, you failed to protect your children from the sun.

Slow clap for Sopha.
Tan = sun damage.
Neglecting to protect your children in the sun.
Something to be proud of. 👍🏻❤

Reactions: 27
It said story unavailable to me, I was raging so gorged on some crunky snacks 🤣🤣🤣
Omg do you think hinch is reading tattle as we speak and get Jamie the bouncer,and the rottweilers Fiddle and mamfa to get in touch and tell her to change her settings 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg do you think hinch is reading tattle as we speak and get Jamie the bouncer,and the rottweilers Fiddle and mamfa to get in touch and tell her to change her settings 🤣🤣
Well i went and tried again and can watch her stories...but omg has this made me laugh 🤣🤣 Jamie the bouncer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.