Mrs Hinch #555 Sophie added "Rose" in her teens and added freckles in her 30's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow I've only just realised that Ronnie was saying cheese daddy on his video. Sweet boy, you deserve better.

I don't believe her latest story either. Soz

She's a liar but I definitely don't think she's lying about R. possibly being on the spectrum. I also don't believe it's because he is ignored. He seems to get plenty of attention from his cousin, Frida, Mr Hunch and hopefully at nursery.

I could swear R. said "Sheeep, daddy" in the supermarket 🤣🤣🤣
I don't think she's lying but she has 100% exaggerated it all

Reactions: 41
It’s a long way to fall when your knees are 8ft up.

Hope she isn’t too bruised.

Blessed be x

• Haha
Reactions: 112
I’m not sure about a family photo dirty delete, I screen shot it at 2214 last night and it was already posted an hour, so it could well have just expired already this evening

Reactions: 18
Oh her life is such a bleeping fairytale , nothing but good happens to our soph ….. she is so lucky isn’t she guys …. duck OFF YOU INSUFFERABLE bleep!!!!!!!

oh and her tan looks very suspicious…. Out of a bottle ????
A fairytale life but at every opportunity she posts a woe is me quote 🙄 she should really think herself lucky 🤬 fucks me off!!!!

Reactions: 21
“Never Will I Forget today”
Well you’ve both got different outfits on so it’s probably not from today…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
See she can get her arms out🤣
Don't know what her bastard problem is, I self harmed for years, have got terrible white scars all over my arms and I still wear short sleeves 😂 literally doesn't bother me! It's a part of who I am and nobody ever questions me about it (probably obvious why) but even if they did I'd be honest about it! I'm not ashamed of them, it's part of who I am (was). P.s not looking for sympathy, just trying to make a point, not done it for years, I have thought about it but I can overcome the urge now.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Sophie falling to her knees is as likely as me not demolishing this tub of Ben & Jerry’s.

Utter bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 46
For someone who doesn’t like getting her arms out they’ve turned awfully brown after a week in the sun despite being covered by her Amazon coverup she’s been living in.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Did she change her outfit too? Black dress in the supermarket and now a beige whatever it is now

Reactions: 16
Maybe he is on spectrum we don't know but nothing would shock me i don'tthink he is going by my experience dealing with it everyday. but obviously he has no invisible speech needs as his speech was so clear say cheese Daddy. Hinch always plays music and talks over when he would speak to cover it.
Lots of Tattlers thought/think he is on the spectrum and assumed the.music was because he didn't speak.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.