Mrs Hinch #555 Sophie added "Rose" in her teens and added freckles in her 30's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I LiTrully fell to mah kneeshhh guysssshhh

God she's such a billy bullshitter 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 74
"Literally fell to my knees", can you imagine having a nice walk along the beach after your dinner and just seeing some random woman fall to her knees crying / cackling 🤣 you'd thinks she was on something!!

• Haha
Reactions: 103
How mind numbingly predictable though are they, they’re doing absolutely duck all….oh apart from going B&M cause it’s what princess Sophie Rose wants to do 🙄 them kids must be bored as duck!

Reactions: 36
Because we've heard him talk to Jamie earlier and Ronnie was missed out of family photo and shes been called out on it. so she's like oh tit quick cover my ass now

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Great recap. I have said before I don't believe invisible speech andRonnie having sensory needs and possibly autism. It's for money and engagement which is disgusting having two children on the spectrum and my youngest is actually non verbal. How can you lie and exaggerate such issues. Ronnie is just ignored. Not stimulated enough as they are too busy revolving everything around Instagram. Definitely looks like she is hiding a bump. Will be announced on Stacey's wedding
She's a liar but I definitely don't think she's lying about R. possibly being on the spectrum. I also don't believe it's because he is ignored. He seems to get plenty of attention from his cousin, Frida, Mr Hunch and hopefully at nursery.

I could swear R. said "Sheeep, daddy" in the supermarket 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hope the villa they’re staying in has a barskittttt and I hope Fiddle has her tranq gun with her, Sopha’s going to be fuuuuuuuming the Supermarket didn’t have any cleaning products with “Hinch” written all over them.....

Yeah, hunnnnnay, we know that’s what you were looking for, Sopha 🙄

She’ll be in the barskittttt, clawing at her neck until the cockerel in the tend cockerel farm wakes up in the morning 📢🐔
Obviously didn’t find any either - just as well, she’s insufferable enough as it is! 🤣

Reactions: 8
Total crock of absolute tit about Ronnie saying that last night. She’d of been straight on if he did. She’s been caught out with her cuntnastics again and had to backtrack and get some praise 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She's a liar but I definitely don't think she's lying about R. possibly being on the spectrum. I also don't believe it's because he is ignored. He seems to get plenty of attention from his cousin, Frida, Mr Hunch and hopefully at nursery.
Maybe he is on spectrum we don't know but nothing would shock me i don'tthink he is going by my experience dealing with it everyday. but obviously he has no invisible speech needs as his speech was so clear say cheese Daddy. Hinch always plays music and talks over when he would speak to cover it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What's going on with that thumb? What a weird looking way of holding hands. 😏🤔
And that story......oh so dramatic as usual with the music overlay.

Screenshot_20220629-205159_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 30
Oh duck off..... as if she fell to her kneessssh. So dramatic 🙄 She’s such a bleeping liar. duck me, she’ll stop at nothing to get attention. Instead of adding “Rose” as a middle name she should have added “Billy Bullshitter” 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Oh her life is such a bleeping fairytale , nothing but good happens to our soph ….. she is so lucky isn’t she guys …. duck OFF YOU INSUFFERABLE bleep!!!!!!!

oh and her tan looks very suspicious…. Out of a bottle ????

Reactions: 38
Well if she’s staying in a villa I imagine they’re in the supermarket buying food, supplies etc imagine inch, oi oi quick get down this aisle, the sheep will love it.

Reactions: 12
Because we've heard him talk to Jamie earlier and Ronnie was missed out of family photo and shes been called out on it. so she's like oh tit quick cover my ass now
Oh she’s always quick to cover her ass..and her legs and arms apparently 😉 I don’t believe a word of what she’s saying about Ron. I believe he can speak more than what she’s letting on! She’s absolutely using that poor boy for content, sympathy, protection and whenever she feels the need to deflect any negativity. He may have difficulties, but whatever it is it should remain private. As parents they should be protecting and nurturing their son, and just be there for him. Unfortunately, they do the complete opposite.
Ronnie spoke very clearly on Jamie’s post. Shame he thought he had to perform and say ‘cheese’ just because his dad started filming on his phone though 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Well if she’s staying in a villa I imagine they’re in the supermarket buying food, supplies etc imagine inch, oi oi quick get down this aisle, the sheep will love it.
And I bet her mum and dad were in the next aisle with Lennie in a shopping trolley. They are not letting on to their shoppers that the parents are there with them.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.