Mrs Hinch #555 Sophie added "Rose" in her teens and added freckles in her 30's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A troll reading about trolls and posting it on holiday, has she seriously nothing better to do. šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I donā€™t know why she has even bothered her arse going on holiday because as far as I can see she hasnā€™t really done anything different from what she does at home. Soft play, shopping for cleaning products and banging on about trolls and thatā€™s. What a complete waste of time and money. Well it would be a waste of time and money for normal people that have to work hard all year to earn a holiday but their holiday has been paid for off the backs of the sheep. So I suppose it means nothing to them. But all in all it looks like a shite holiday.
A change of scenery to not walk her dog and plaster her kids all over the internet.

Reactions: 21
Jesus Christ, the woman has gone on holiday with her husband and kids and her parents and has spent her time down a cleaning aisle at Puerto Pollensaā€™s version of Home Bargains, at soft play, photoshopping holiday snaps, and catching up on here, followed by a pity party story about Trollzzzz.

FYI Soph, weā€™re not trolls, weā€™re intelligent people with opinions who have woken up and seen through the lies and deceit and you donā€™t like it. Youā€™ve got a very short memory when it suits havenā€™t you? Why donā€™t you go and refresh your memory and read thread 500 on here?

The biggest troll Sophie Rose Hinchliffe, is you.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Guyyyyyysh..... Iā€™m thinking of doing a video singing ā€œSummer Holidayā€ (Cliff Richard version) Would anyone like to help with the lyrics? A nusty hen colab....

šŸŽµWeā€™re all going on a Mallorcan Holiday,
Still be acting like twats for a week or two,
Woken by cockerels on our Mallorcan Holiday,
Itā€™s a dream come true, for me and you-know-who

etc ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Influencers need to understand the difference between trolling & criticism.
sheā€™s a public person pushing content on a public platform. Surely, surely no 1 with common sense would expect all of the comments about her to be 100% licking her arse?
She has public content which we as consumers have a right to comment on. As mentioned in the wiki, we ainā€™t up in her comments or dmā€™ing her.
here she is waddling into OUR tattle, our safe space to share views on themes, critiques and discussion that these people are putting out into public space. Yes we arenā€™t going to love all of it, bcoz we donā€™t live in North Korea.
These influencers r giving very American Supreme Court vibes when they get up in other peoples business that shouldnā€™t concern them.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
I only started to hate the word 'simply' when she started using it and saying "just simply unfollow" šŸ¤¢ makes me feel sick now šŸ™„ reminds me of that blokes rude videos that my father in law used to watch (yes he is as gross as he sounds) and the bloke would say over the video of something really rude, "simply, simply lovely" and he would be absolutely pissing himself laughing šŸ¤¢ dirty bastard. Can't remember what it was called and not sure anyone will know what I'm on about šŸ¤£
Be seeing you šŸ‘Œ šŸ¦‰ think it's called the brotherhood. I know what you're on about!! šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh do duck off you silly little girl. Who are you even fooling? We all know you are the biggest troll of them all. You set your "army" (I detest that term she uses) on anyone with a slightest difference of opinion. And you delete any bad or negative comments or cry wolf just to make you look squeaky clean. Nah mate, double standards. If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen pronto. Go on, off you pop there's a good girl. šŸ‘‰šŸšŖ

View attachment 1381656
Edited for you Soph:
"If you know deep down that you are a fraud...please stop. Stop showing your child in a negative light, be kind to your followers by giving them something back other than an emoji or simply get off Instagram. Only show snippets of cleaning, because that it what you are famous for, don't proactively use your non consenting children for content. Life is too short for editing stories to appear perfect, it is nice just to enjoy your beautiful family in real life."

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Guyyyyyysh..... Iā€™m thinking of doing a video singing ā€œSummer Holidayā€ (Cliff Richard version) Would anyone like to help with the lyrics? A nusty hen colab....

etc ?
We're goin' to Mallorcan B&M
We're taking Al and Fiddle too
Weā€™re hiding it from Nusty trolls
But they know that it's true

edit changed second line

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Be seeing you šŸ‘Œ šŸ¦‰ think it's called the brotherhood. I know what you're on about!! šŸ¤£
Yes that's the bugger šŸ¤£ traumatised me the first time my FIL showed it to me šŸ¤¢ it's so disgusting! I'll admit some bits are funny but not the ones with girls in a certain capacity if you know what I mean!!

Reactions: 3
A troll reading about trolls and posting it on holiday, has she seriously nothing better to do. šŸ™„
TROLLCEPTION šŸ˜®

Soph, is this because I said that your attempt at the worm looked like an exorcism? It did. I'd say that to your face too. I'll even let you pick which one. šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Nooooooooo!!!!!!!! Thatā€™s my daughters nameā€¦ā€¦..pls god donā€™t let her do it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ xx
Donā€™t worry, itā€™s going to be ok because sheā€™ll call her Nannie in honour of Fiddle and because it rhymes with Ronnie and Lennie šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Things Iā€™ve never done on holiday
1. Bought cleaning products.
2. Thought about trolls.
3. Photoshopped pics of myself
4. Ignored my kids whilst filming my husband walking round a supermarket.
5. Read the autobiography of someone in their twenties!

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Telling people to stop trolling?

Is she serious?

Why doesn't she stop with her platform?

Look deep down, Mrs Hinch.

Do you feel comfortable about selling your sons' privacy and sharing private moments and information about them with millions of people?
Are you comfortable knowing people saw your son on the toilet?
Are you comfortable knowing trolls and bullies exist - they aren't going to disappear - and could one day bully your children because of what YOU put on the Internet?
Are you comfortable knowing that the home you've bought is easy to find because you can't stop bragging?
Are you comfortable knowing you are encouraging your sheep to buy your cheap tat?

If you feel comfortable doing that, I've zero guilt about being a "troll" and calling you out. I'd also have no issue saying this to your face and asking you why you're comfortable not giving your children the privacy they deserve.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
People speculating on the names for a girl that rhymes with Ronnie and Lennie. Isnā€™t it obvious? Sandra is the obvious choice as it rhymes with Ronnie and Lennie šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 43

etc ?
Henryā€™s going on some prom walks,
He might lose a pound or two.
Tattle think Ma and Pa Hinch will move in
Well letā€™s see if itā€™s true-oo-oo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Imagine being on holiday and STILL putting out pity posts.
No one trolls you Hinch,in life not everyone will like you or agree with youā€¦get use to it you stupid cow.
Honestly the other night she posted about bowel babe and is now moaning about her pathetic non existent problems. BORE OFF

Reactions: 38
Took her long enough to acknowledge besties range on holiday, they're coming back in a couple of days aren't they šŸ¤£ and duck off with the God bollocks, just another stolen quote, you don't actually believe any of it!

Edited as I forgot you have to blank the kiddies faces out šŸ™‚

Attachments

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.