Mrs Hinch #555 Sophie added "Rose" in her teens and added freckles in her 30's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bringing up trolling whilst on holiday because:

1. she wants to grab some of molly maes followers, so ‘pretends’ to read her book and make it all about HER (we all know she only reads Tattle!)

2. hates that Tattlers know her parents are with her on holiday

3. Has to gain sympathy from followers because when she returns to the UK her house will be nearly finished and she has some bragging and ads to do

Soph the reason you have so many threads on this forum is because of the constant lies you feed to people and the way you use your kids for content. But you aren’t going to stop, and therefore people will quite rightly continue to call you out on your deceit, in the same way the public and press do when MPs or celebrities behave unprofessionally and unethically. If you can’t deal with that, then maybe it’s time to call it a day and retreat from social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
twollzzzzz nusty nusty fat twwwwolllzzzz *pet lip*

Can she please crawl out of mollys muff

But anyway there's a huge difference between trolling and being genuinely concerned about someone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Oh do duck off you silly little girl. Who are you even fooling? We all know you are the biggest troll of them all. You set your "army" (I detest that term she uses) on anyone with a slightest difference of opinion. And you delete any bad or negative comments or cry wolf just to make you look squeaky clean. Nah mate, double standards. If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen pronto. Go on, off you pop there's a good girl. 👉🚪

Screenshot_20220630-205307_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I don’t know why she has even bothered her arse going on holiday because as far as I can see she hasn’t really done anything different from what she does at home. Soft play, shopping for cleaning products and banging on about trolls and that’s. What a complete waste of time and money. Well it would be a waste of time and money for normal people that have to work hard all year to earn a holiday but their holiday has been paid for off the backs of the sheep. So I suppose it means nothing to them. But all in all it looks like a shite holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
For some reason this is what she can’t seem to get her head around 🙄

What’s she going to do if people meet up for a coffee or talk about her in the playground, criticising her very questionable life choices as we do here, is she going to censor them and say no one’s allowed to breathe a word?! What can’t she grasp about the fact that none of us (or at least I hope none of us) EVER bring it onto her page?! Because that IS trolling, discussing someone not in their presence (online, or not), is NOT trolling! AAAGGHHHH

PS I only found this website because of you Soph babe x
I only found this website because it became public knowledge, influencer MOD had been trolling her own fellow influencer friends and husband on her own tattle thread then i saw sophies thread, I already had an unsettled feeling about her that I couldn't place my finger on and then here I saw everyone else felt and saw the same and my eyes were forever opened (which is exactly why Sophie and influencers hate here so much, not because they are talked about but because people publically comment the truth behind the influencer)

Reactions: 36
Oh do duck off you silly little girl. Who are you even fooling? We all know you are the biggest troll of them all. You set your "army" (I detest that term she uses) on anyone with a slightest difference of opinion. And you delete any bad or negative comments or cry wolf just to make you look squeaky clean. Nah mate, double standards. If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen pronto. Go on, off you pop there's a good girl. 👉🚪

View attachment 1381656
She very conveniently forgets what she has done or said in the past too eg poked fun at Tulisa’s appearance, plagiarising a quote from theautismcafe etc etc

Reactions: 35
I only started to hate the word 'simply' when she started using it and saying "just simply unfollow" 🤢 makes me feel sick now 🙄 reminds me of that blokes rude videos that my father in law used to watch (yes he is as gross as he sounds) and the bloke would say over the video of something really rude, "simply, simply lovely" and he would be absolutely pissing himself laughing 🤢 dirty bastard. Can't remember what it was called and not sure anyone will know what I'm on about 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Re: trolling. If your self-worth is reliant upon the praise and acceptance of strangers in reaction to you turning your kids into cash calves, then you’re already a worthless person.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Excellent summer holiday reading material there Sopha 😂 What’s it called “How to arse lick past Love Island contestants because you want to be tend friends with them so their followers will follow you and buy your tat”

Oooh have we hit a nerve hunnnnnay 😂 How about you stay off this platform then if you don’t like seeing the truth about yourself. You’re trolling because there’s not one person here who isn’t kind.

Yes, it’s kind to be kind hunnnnay, remember Eileen? Also, here’s a novelty for you, it’s always best not to tell lies or use people, especially innocent children to gain attention and fill your bank account. All the best 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Oh my, Sophie Rose really needs to learn what the word ‘troll’ means…Tattle isn’t trolling you hun, you’re trolling yourself by making the effort to read here. Follow your own advice hun! ATV!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh here we go again with the “be kond” and please don’t be a nasty troll....duck off Hinch I like being a nusty troll 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Now come on guyssssch, stop trolling, Soph said so!!! Also why is she reading tattle on her magical perfikt family holiday 🤣

Oh here we go again with the “be kond” and please don’t be a nasty troll....duck off Hinch I like being a nusty troll 🤣🤣🤣
Blessed be lol lol x 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I mean, imagine going on holiday and then broadcasting that your only reading material is Molly Mae’s autobiography 😂😂😂😂 bleeping hell. She’s so cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Sophie preaches it's nice to be kind while also publicly encouraging and engaging with a young child with learning difficulties and depression and anxiety who thinks Sophie is HER best friend in the whole world all so she continues buying her items topping up her bank balance. You are a witch Sophie, and an evil self centered one at that.

• Heart
IF she ever has a girl and hopefully she doesn’t have anymore until she actually cares for the TWO (yes sopha TWO kids not one, 3 WW, a hippo and a puppet) I bet she’ll call them Millie because apparently Ronnie, Lennie and Millie would rhyme 🙄
Nooooooooo!!!!!!!! That’s my daughters name……..pls god don’t let her do it 😂😂😂😂 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.