Mrs Hinch #553 Can’t go on hols ‘coz I’m a celeb. I’ll just make my kids wear their names, instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That photo is of daylight, not a night flight.
So it’s either taken hours ago and she’s already landed, or she’s flying west towards America

Reactions: 29
So it’s either taken hours ago and she’s already landed, or she’s flying west towards America
I was going to say the same but deleted my comment thinking I was stupid. That is not an evening picture!

Reactions: 11
I think that’s the whole point, throw off the tattlers so until she reveals where they are no one knows, all this could have been from anytime since 4am yesterday until 9/10pm today

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think that’s the whole point, throw off the tattlers so until she reveals where they are no one knows, all this could have been from anytime since 4am yesterday until 9/10pm today
For all we know she's sat at one of her two houses as they've already been and gone!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It haaaas to be Disney based on the character stuff she packed, but surely not going all the way to Orlando?! Unless she was trying to throw people off, but she loves dropping clues.

Reactions: 23
I’ve been thinking that ever since hinch said about feeling uncomfortable in her body and self conscious or whatever a few weeks ago even though there’s nothing wrong with her,, anyway I wonder has she been trying to lose weight or by some miracle going to the gym and once she goes on holiday she’ll show off the results by wearing bikinis etc and get everybody complimenting her on how she looks so good etc,, something new for her content and perhaps why she’s been wearing such baggy clothes all the time waiting for the big reveal

Reactions: 28
I’ve been thinking that ever since hinch said about feeling uncomfortable in her body and self conscious or whatever a few weeks ago even though there’s nothing wrong with her,, anyway I wonder has she been trying to lose weight or by some miracle going to the gym and once she goes on holiday she’ll show off the results by wearing bikinis etc and get everybody complimenting her on how she looks so good etc,, something new for her content and perhaps why she’s been wearing such baggy clothes all the time waiting for the big reveal
And that reveal will still be quicker than Ron's mural 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It haaaas to be Disney based on the character stuff she packed, but surely not going all the way to Orlando?! Unless she was trying to throw people off, but she loves dropping clues.
I hope she doesn’t bother her arse. We are in Orlando at the minute and I’ve no desire to have her ruin my holiday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I reckon one of the Sani Beach resorts that are all over insta. Family friendly but 'luxury' and cost an arm and a leg. Main one is in Greece I think and very social media happy

Reactions: 16
Nevermind who`s going to be living in greyskull towers, can the new tennants afford the heating/lighting?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nobody goes on holiday to spain for two weeks unless youre visiting family 🤔 Dubai would be boring for kids and i think she's actually too afraid to go on a real safari... So if theyre not doing that, im saying orlando and animal kingdom for the safari vibes. Also, theyve deffo landed and shes whacked that up while jimbobfatslob sorts the kids out.

Shes also 1000% going to unpack in her magically moved into while she was away tend farm. Like that time she went away and came back to a random shite extension fully finished 🥱🥱🥱

Get new reveal ideas soph, im bored.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Nobody goes on holiday to spain for two weeks unless youre visiting family 🤔 Dubai would be boring for kids and i think she's actually too afraid to go on a real safari... So if theyre not doing that, im saying orlando and animal kingdom for the safari vibes. Also, theyve deffo landed and shes whacked that up while jimbobfatslob sorts the kids out.

Shes also 1000% going to unpack in her magically moved into while she was away tend farm. Like that time she went away and came back to a random shite extension fully finished 🥱🥱🥱

Get new reveal ideas soph, im bored.
She getting more boring by the day, I used to look forward to go onto tattle when I got ten minutes here and there throughout the day and see all the comments and the hilarious things on here but recently I just can’t be bothered because she’s so boring there’s nothing to talk about

Reactions: 25
Hoping she’s not going to Cyprus (don’t think she is) I’ve just arrived to visit my fiancées family and I don’t think i’d cope knowing she’s near me gonna need to get my future mother in law to shower me in evil eye bracelets 😂😂🧿🧿

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.