Mrs Hinch #553 Can’t go on hols ‘coz I’m a celeb. I’ll just make my kids wear their names, instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m thinking it’ll be Ma & Pa, they’ll have moved in there to look after fatdogslim and when Grinch & Co come back from “aboard” they’ll move straight into Llama lodge. It would be kind of nice if Ma & Pa took sympathy for Henners and kept him, walked him and put him on a diet.
Imagine they come back and he’s lost a whole lot of weight…TBF I was hoping the same, that whoever looks after poor Audrey will do it properly!

Reactions: 18
Does this mean we have blissful peace and quiet and no uploads while she's away? Or will she still carry on bragging about what an amazing time she's having?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She clearly has no clue whatsoever when it comes to keeping her children safe. Sat in an airport with their names emblazoned on their tops? How stupid can she be? Actually no, don't answer that.
If anything happened to those boys while they were in a foreign country it literally would be her and Inch's fault for putting them at risk in the first place. It's bad enough in this country with stranger danger but abroad? Nah, I truly wouldn't take ANY risks. It only takes a split second for someone to say their names and they would be off. Doesn't even bare thinking about.

Reactions: 35
Anyone else think she might be "giving" the house to the little disabled girl who is bless her innocence obsessed with her?

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Anyone else think she might be "giving" the house to the little disabled girl who is bless her innocence obsessed with her?
Katie who she visited in Scotland?
We wondered that but Katie’s mum posted that she’s running for local council

Reactions: 12
Seeing named clothes on children give me the ick. That and ruck sacks/bags with their names on

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’ve never ever seen anyone dress their kids CONSTANTLY in clothing with their names on? The only reason I would ever think of anyone to actually do that is if they had identical twins 😂 I don’t get it? Am I turning old or something 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
See you next month??
So it's a 2 week holiday, why not just say that daft bint
I know! When I read that I had to check and realise we were half way through June lol she makes it sound like she's off for a whole month when she says that 🤣 silly twit

My bets are on giving the house to Tracey.
gets her out of her poky flat I suppose.
Sorry to be dim, who is Tracey? is she not her nail person...is she also one of the 'kids'?

I haven't been on in awhile so please forgive me if this has been asked & answered.
Does anyone know where they went on vacation, if not, what destinations are front runners? I love how you all figure everything out before she has a chance for any sort of big reveal.
The 'feature wall' in the boys playroom is the most ridiculous thing. Raw wood on an entire wall where your children will be playing, all I see are splinters & dust.

Reactions: 24
Katie who she visited in Scotland?
We wondered that but Katie’s mum posted that she’s running for local council
Maybe the other one with the bear? I can't see how it would stay secret for so long though

Seeing named clothes on children give me the ick. That and ruck sacks/bags with their names on
All I ever remember is never seeing my name on the headbands in Skeggy and being so jealous...think it's actually done me a favour 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I haven't been on in awhile so please forgive me if this has been asked & answered.
Does anyone know where they went on vacation, if not, what destinations are front runners? I love how you all figure everything out before she has a chance for any sort of big reveal.
The 'feature wall' in the boys playroom is the most ridiculous thing. Raw wood on an entire wall where your children will be playing, all I see are splinters & dust.
Last story was on the plane with the caption to England saying 'see you next month'. Front runners are Disneyland Orlando, Dubai, Spain, Maldives, Safari ( not sure where), am I missing anywhere else??

yes and yes.
Soph took over decorating and furnishing Tracey’s nursery when she was pregnant in a massively controlling way
Oh yes I remember that now 🤣 surely she didn't 'accessorise' her house to then gift Tracey her own house?! 😂

• Haha
We’ve just had a huge storm here in Essex. Funny how the air has cleared now she’s fucked off

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 88
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.