Mrs Hinch #55 Greedy grinch can't sleep at night, she's searching for more eBay Turkish delight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She fails to mention that her one was gifted to her by Addis Home earlier this year! If a company is kind enough to gift you something, wouldn't you at least direct your shoppers/fans to their website, rather than ebay?
She makes commission on items bought though amazon and eBay links, look up the amazon affiliate programme :)

Reactions: 5
She and I followed each other when she was at 1.5k and I was at 1k. She asked me to be part of her 2k giveaway and I obliged and gave loads of freebies. She still follows me now but every time I've tried to ask for her help with something she reads the message and just sends a heart. Lesson learnt
Who, hunch or MGH?

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I’ve just watched Hinch’s stories about Ronnie growing up and getting married. It was a bloody rollercoaster.
It annoyed me that she cared if Ronnie’s partner would be a hincher.
Then, she started talking about not caring, as long as he’s happy. It’s the most human she’s felt to me in a long time, just talking about how she wants her baby to be happy.
Then she just had to ruin it by making it all about her. “The world Hinch is everywhere at the moment. What have I done?”
You sold yourself for a few swipe ups, gifted items and Z list celeb mates....
god. I was genuinely so surprised at the lovely message about Ronnie growing up, and she just had to make it about her and cleaning...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Intrigued 🤔
Not too sure what’s going on with Boobelle... ever since she joined she has dropped hints about knowing stuff about Hinch but I’ve asked a couple of times and she hasn’t answered me.
She has said a couple of times about no one being interested or no one biting. Her posts are funny and she’s a great member but if she wants to tell us something I wish she would. Or maybe she feels like she can’t for some reason 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Is there not already another Mrs hinch...Jamie’s mum? She could be divorced or deceased or not married for all I know, just wondered 🧐

Reactions: 16
Is there not already another Mrs hinch...Jamie’s mum? She could be divorced or deceased or not married for all I know, just wondered 🧐
Or Jamie’s grandmother? Or an auntie? There could be a few lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.