Mrs Hinch #55 Greedy grinch can't sleep at night, she's searching for more eBay Turkish delight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she always thinking about so far in the future....first it was Ronnie starting nursery now it's him getting married. Why can't she just enjoy the here and now. I'm only thinking how im going to entertain my 16 month old tomorrow 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
One day there’ll be another Mrs hinch.... unless Ronnie likes men in the future! Stop assuming 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I wanted to add something to previous tread but is closed so hope you don’t mind me adding it now. It’s about the clones

I don’t know mgh but I’ve seen her stories and other stories too who happens to open their account when hinch hype came high. They might not want to be like her but they want to be successful as her and personally I cannot blame them. Who wouldn’t want that? Who wouldn’t want money, insta fame, book deals, live in double sized gaff and have all things gifted? They’ll would do anything to achieve success because it looks easy for them. So they will clean things over and over again, talk all bollocks, act like their idol because hinch doesn’t believe it’s all happening. All they don’t know it’s the fact that hinch is a brand and has been a brand since very beginning runned by hinch herself and her husband and whoever else was or is involved. I’ve followed hinch since very beginning before she hit 10k and I don’t recall her mentioning going to work once. She never had any customers to do their hair or anything. As far as I know she was always stay at home. Or am I mistaking here?
Ive been following since summer 2018 and I don’t remember her ever being at work.

Reactions: 10
I wanted to add something to previous tread but is closed so hope you don’t mind me adding it now. It’s about the clones

I don’t know mgh but I’ve seen her stories and other stories too who happens to open their account when hinch hype came high. They might not want to be like her but they want to be successful as her and personally I cannot blame them. Who wouldn’t want that? Who wouldn’t want money, insta fame, book deals, live in double sized gaff and have all things gifted? They’ll would do anything to achieve success because it looks easy for them. So they will clean things over and over again, talk all bollocks, act like their idol because hinch doesn’t believe it’s all happening. All they don’t know it’s the fact that hinch is a brand and has been a brand since very beginning runned by hinch herself and her husband and whoever else was or is involved. I’ve followed hinch since very beginning before she hit 10k and I don’t recall her mentioning going to work once. She never had any customers to do their hair or anything. As far as I know she was always stay at home. Or am I mistaking here?

She and I followed each other when she was at 1.5k and I was at 1k. She asked me to be part of her 2k giveaway and I obliged and gave loads of freebies. She still follows me now but every time I've tried to ask for her help with something she reads the message and just sends a heart. Lesson learnt

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I was in B and M today just wandering with my dad, he picked up a set of minkys like what are these?

I said Dad just put those right back we are not buying into the Hinch cult 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

She is all over the shops and I can’t stand it. I just wanna browse and make up my own mind without her face thrown about like some bleeping goddess of cleaning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She and I followed each other when she was at 1.5k and I was at 1k. She asked me to be part of her 2k giveaway and I obliged and gave loads of freebies. She still follows me now but every time I've tried to ask for her help with something she reads the message and just sends a heart. Lesson learnt
You and hinch?

Reactions: 2
Is anyone else still waiting to hear what boo belle meant about ma and da Barker?

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.