Mrs Hinch #545 Liar liar pants on fire, you’re boring as bleep and your content is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oui. I agree. 😉😉😉
Their first post they ever made makes my spidey senses tingle as well @Pollyanna263 , didn't Fanny spot the egg chair before it appeared in instagram time, plus Fanny has now since gone awol? Fanny lives near Soph in Maldon, and @Spacedman 's username is a nod to the fabulous Sam Ryder of Maldon. Plus the comma placements are telling @HinchesSousChef ... 👀

@Spacedman - I feel bad talking as if you're not here, and apologies if im jumping the gun here, but there's a lot of coincidences between your posts and dear Fanny's 👀

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
New bingo card:
1. They’re going away in the bloody motor home for Lens birthday
2. Then “Surprise” they’re off on holiday to Disney
3, return home to a magically completed house with all her stuff moved as well (probably how poor Abbie will spend her school holiday)
4. Camera shoved in Ron’s face as he gets overwhelmed by his new room
5. More animals (maybe a pony for Princess Sofa)
6. Announces her own diy/decorating book (joint with her dad)
7. Bangs on about giving Hinch House 1 to family even tho I bet she’s actually renting it out to them not donating
8. More Tesco trash to buy (floofies on everything)
I doubt they go disneyland the Disney hotel is shut there are other Disney hotels but I doubt they do for soph.

Reactions: 3
Their first post they ever made makes my spidey senses tingle as well @Pollyanna263 , didn't Fanny spot the egg chair before it appeared in instagram time, plus Fanny has now since gone awol? Fanny lives near Soph in Maldon, and @Spacedman 's username is a nod to the fabulous Sam Ryder of Maldon. Plus the comma placements are telling @HinchesSousChef ... 👀

@Spacedman - I feel bad talking as if you're not here, and apologies if im jumping the gun here, but there's a lot of coincidences between your posts and dear Fanny's 👀
GOD, THE INTRIGUE.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

"Good die to you"
"I recognise some purple pissing themselves off as possants"
I think "The sauce of you information is misloading"
"You are old ding in your hand a smooking goon.You are clearly the guilty potty"
Officer Crabtree

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
"Good die to you"
"I recognise some purple pissing themselves off as possants"
I think "The sauce of you information is misloading"
"You are old ding in your hand a smooking goon.You are clearly the guilty potty"
Officer Crabtree
Defo fanny 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
You know what would maybe sell better, if it was a book about how much of a big bleeping fraud she was and how the persona is all fake, the followers are mostly bought, everything is filtered and pre-recorded and they think the sheep are shoppers. Since she’s not afraid to plagiarise then everything is all collated nicely in Thread 500. I’m fank yooo, blessed be.
You have just given Hinch an idea. Turn thread 500 into a book. 'Can you believe what I have to deal with, yet I still work so hard and sm so blessed to achieve so much blah blah blah'

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her management team need a kick up the arse, as does Sophie. Her lack of content and CONSTANT days off are ridiculous. I don't know how she thinks she'll afford this house and the upkeep if she loses all her brands and sheep due to someone bigger and better swooping in, it's giving people the opportunity to become the next Hinch, but better, which isn't difficult.

I think she's having her 10th sulk of the week because bestiebubs has done one up on her with the book.

You have just given Hinch an idea. Turn thread 500 into a book. 'Can you believe what I have to deal with, yet I still work so hard and sm so blessed to achieve so much blah blah blah'
She doesn't mention trolls half as much anymore, because she knows if and when she does it sends her little hinch army to come to tattle to kick off, but actually all it does it make them realise the truth when they're reading through all the posts, they them become a tattler themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Going back to the special person moving into Greyskull.

These are all that have been posted by Fanny. She didn't answer the cousin post. Then nothing since.

Not sure about anything from her Q&As, all she's said is it's a special family.

View attachment 1280603View attachment 1280605View attachment 1280609
Fanny has seemed certain it will be a cousin who had a baby similar time as Lonnie was born. I’ll see if I can find it

That’s what I was saying but not saying with my comment on the French

Reactions: 9
Stacey having special friends over this weekend? Could she be hosting Lennies birthday at her house? 🤔

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.