Mrs Hinch #545 Liar liar pants on fire, you’re boring as bleep and your content is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, she's tried The Adventures of Ron & Hen - didn't take off. Ron's Weaning Journey - didn't take off. Grandad's Workshop - died a quiet death. Roy, Roger & Roland (or whatever their bleeping names are) - too boring. She can't be bothered doing a proper reno journey so we just see adhoc out of order clips. All that garden space, lovely hot weather so she could show how to entertain & keep young kids cool in the heat - & all she shows is them holding a hosepipe 😒. She doesn't even show her Tesco Tat until the sheep start talking about it.
She has no direction, but with the mentality of the sheep this doesn't matter. While we all know there's nowhere near 4m real followers, the ones she does have will buy her stuff whatever it costs. Blindly going out & getting a 2nd copy of her 'book' just cos it's got an extra chapter & I'm guessing a few more pics. While she's got people buying anything with her stupid bleeping heart on it, or anything she (badly) endorses, Tesco will carry on churning crap out & Amazon/eBay will keep selling out & increasing their prices on stuff.
Obv some people are waking up especially now with the new house, but there's still plenty who think the sun shines out of her arse & she can do no wrong, & unfortunately there's enough of them to carry this whole sorry farce on.
It's a limited 'career' though & with no other talent to fall back on this is why she's not selling the old house, cos they'll need somewhere to live when it eventually all goes tits up.
Blkmey, that was longer than I expected, apologies!
TLDR: she's a twit & it'll all end one day!

• Heart
Reactions: 53
It's a limited 'career' though & with no other talent to fall back on this is why she's not selling the old house, cos they'll need somewhere to live when it eventually all goes tits up.
I agree. She is totally inarticulate both in the way she writes and the way she speaks. Her appearance on This Morning proved that. The ditsy act might work for a 5 minute segment where she promotes yet more crap, laughs manically because she can’t think of anything to say and adds all the best randomly to fill the time. But who’s going to want her back as good for viewing figures?

That ship has sailed, she simply couldn’t cut it on tv or radio because she comes across as quite dim and uninteresting. Which leaves her very dependent on plugging QVC type crap on Instagram. It’s a lot of eggs in a fragile basket frankly.

Reactions: 38
Hennez is getting Le ChavGreyskull. A bedroom is simply not good enough for the original hansumessss Manzzzz, he needs a whole house on an estate in the teeny tiny village of Maldovia, complete with the old hunch B&M egg chair, tend veggie patch, festering grey crushed velvet gifted sofa and tend grasssshhhhhh. Ah the sweet life. Bestest big brufer Eva. #ATV
Hennerz might have to speak out about this 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pahahahahaha it's been kicking off on SS post then I see! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 As much as I despise Stacey as her and Hinch are cheeks of the same arse, she has actually got stuck in to most projects herself and given it a go. Yeh she's a devious witch most of the time like the majority of the influz huns are on Instagram. But when did we last see Sophslob with a paintbrush in her hand or doing something that actually resembles crafts? She's tit and she knows it so rather than trying it herself she spunks as much cash as she can on getting someone else to make a mess of her crazy airbrained ideas for Tend Farm. She pisses me off and is getting extremely smug more and more just lately. These huns need to duck off once and for all.

Oh and as for the grief tourist posts on the beautiful lovely Deborah and the other lady, here's 2 words for you Sopha: duck. Off.
Deborah is worth 100000000x more than you.
Stacey's book is just another cash grab. Who in the actual duck needs to look at her shoddy DIY in a book when they can view it for free on her insta.
She's only "given it a go" because she wanted to get a book deal.

Stacey is as much a bleep as Hinch is. She's just slightly more intelligent so she has the mental capacity to pull off her bullshit more convincingly

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Stacey's book is just another cash grab. Who in the actual duck needs to look at her shoddy DIY in a book when they can view it for free on her insta.

Stacey is as much a bleep as Hinch is. She's just slightly more intelligent so she has the mental capacity to pull off her bullshit more convincingly
Absolutely spot on! 👌
You've put into words exactly what I think of ss

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Another day off? Shouldn’t she be showing how she’s packing for a weekend away for lonnies birthday…..

Reactions: 31

The rooms she's done herself will be shabby in a year or so, so doesn't do any preparation,l and paints over dirt 😂😂 and that house is no more 'pickle cottage' than 'hinch farm' is a farm 😂😂!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
New bingo card:
1. They’re going away in the bloody motor home for Lens birthday
2. Then “Surprise” they’re off on holiday to Disney
3, return home to a magically completed house with all her stuff moved as well (probably how poor Abbie will spend her school holiday)
4. Camera shoved in Ron’s face as he gets overwhelmed by his new room
5. More animals (maybe a pony for Princess Sofa)
6. Announces her own diy/decorating book (joint with her dad)
7. Bangs on about giving Hinch House 1 to family even tho I bet she’s actually renting it out to them not donating
8. More Tesco trash to buy (floofies on everything)

Reactions: 35
Absolutely dreading the video of her ‘surprising’ Ron to his bedroom of horrors it reminds me of the movie black sheep or whatever it’s called😂 and she’ll constantly be shrieking ‘do you like it?!!! Do yOu LIkE It RoN?????!!!!!”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
New bingo card:
1. They’re going away in the bloody motor home for Lens birthday
2. Then “Surprise” they’re off on holiday to Disney
3, return home to a magically completed house with all her stuff moved as well (probably how poor Abbie will spend her school holiday)
4. Camera shoved in Ron’s face as he gets overwhelmed by his new room
5. More animals (maybe a pony for Princess Sofa)
6. Announces her own diy/decorating book (joint with her dad)
7. Bangs on about giving Hinch House 1 to family even tho I bet she’s actually renting it out to them not donating
8. More Tesco trash to buy (floofies on everything)
Don't think I could ever live in a house a family member owns/rents out to me, especially when they used to live in it! Hinch will interfere all the time

Reactions: 21
She’ll have a good few days ‘off’ now I think. Most influencer’s have to really have a high turnout of content continuously to keep people interested.
Not Hinch (and all her wee sheep think she loves them😂)
Agree about SS she’s a bleeping grade A wanker too 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Another day off? Shouldn’t she be showing how she’s packing for a weekend away for lonnies birthday…..
S'rainin innit. Can't show sunny frolics and a garden tour today, or lie that Jimbob has taken the boys to the prom so she can pack! Soz hun!

Reactions: 19
I see she finally shared bowel babe. Isit another day off for our soph isit because its pissing down so nothing will match her pre records 😴😴

Dunno if it's already been posted need to catch up properly after my night shift but some comments on Soph comment her egg chair is not a double ffs these bleeping sheep are brainless i swear 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She’s probably spending all this time off trying to get an insta perfect reaction from poor Ronnieblessim to his room of nightmares! Then editing it with a power ballad 🤢

Reactions: 13
While Sopha and Jimbobbumbuminnit are away the ghost has its say 🤭
(Volume needed/contains swears)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Look let’s not mess about. Trollomon signed a “several books” deal for Tap to Tidy. Hinch would have known this. Hinch would have known that it was always planned that solomon would use “pickle cottage” for a new book.
one of two things will happen next:
Very swiftly Hinch will be announcing her latest book - a home with the hinches - “This is us” follow up memoir focusing on the “struggles” of the last few years of her precious life.
OR
NOTHING.
If there’s no book by the end of the year we know she’s done.
She’s prob too arrogant to publish with anyone other than penguin because of how pandering they’ve been to her.
Do we know whether her book Deal is done and dusted?

• Sick
Reactions: 41
Do you think that a book deal is what she was angling for with all the Geppetto's workshop nonsense?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ron’s room is going to be so overwhelming for him. I really hope she doesn’t record his seeing it for the first time. She needed to introduce him to his slowly, letting him get used to the changes. Especially with the ND she is indicating. Not just 💥 aw you like it Ron. Don’t you love it. Poor little mite

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.