Mrs Hinch #545 Liar liar pants on fire, you’re boring as bleep and your content is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hinch could write a book called how to turn two perfectly nice houses. In to houses where good taste goes and dies. My brain fog is bad today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m sad. I’ve followed Nicky for a while. I know she’s not for everyone so don’t come at me but I like her account. Today she’s posted about Hinch mentioning her and how she’s got thousands of new followers from it 😭 hopefully it’s a one off mention and I’ll excuse it. I don’t see why these people hold Hinch on a pedestal. Hinch has never ever mentioned Nicky until now and god forgive me for saying this but the cynic in me says it’s because Nicky has now lost her hair with her new line of chemo. That’s a horrid thing for me to say but it’s no coincidence. Nothing ever is.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I think they’re going north on the M1.

D56BD58C-BB97-4AD9-961E-88314AAEC023.jpeg

I’m now thinking Thomas Land, which would fit with the Thomas ride on we saw Lonnie on!

Reactions: 22
So my bingo is Alton Towers for the road trip with a stay over in themed hotel Ceebeebies🤔

Reactions: 20
Working? Hahahahaha duck off.

“hired a mini bus” so fiddle, weeping al, cling on and mamfa are obviously tagging along too as the bare minimum because she’s not capable of being alone with her kids and husband. She’s pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think they’re going north on the M1.

View attachment 1280852

I’m now thinking Thomas Land, which would fit with the Thomas ride on we saw Lonnie on!
No hotel there and she said its for a weekend so I'm guessing alton towers with themed hotel stay🤔

Working? Hahahahaha duck off.

“hired a mini bus” so fiddle, weeping al, cling on and mamfa are obviously tagging along too as the bare minimum because she’s not capable of being alone with her kids and husband. She’s pathetic.
Yes she stormed off at Peppa pig World so Inch needs the support🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought Alton Towers because they have a kids hotel - the Radfrauds went there. Hey! Maybe they’re meeting up 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.