Mrs Hinch #545 Liar liar pants on fire, you’re boring as bleep and your content is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random I know but my dad just sent me this pic as he’s working next to a field with them in, I know they’ve been sheared but it shocked me how much slimmer they are!!
They look like odd coloured giraffes. Can’t wait to see the WW’s real figures emerge…

It’s staying within the family. My bet is on Mamfa. We know Abi’s been basically living there for months.
View attachment 1278168
now That we’ve seen how braggy she’s been with hinchfarm it exposes just how patronising this hand over of the house is. The house that family has always dreamed of but not good enough for hinch.
I hope whoever moves in stops paying rent and claim squatters rights and it takes Hinch years and thousands in legal fees to get them out. P.S, I might watch Nightmare tenants, Slum landlords a bit too much… 😬.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
bleep. I have no other word for her. (Sorry if I offend anyone)
Jumping on the bleeping bandwagon AGAIN. I’ve not seen her mention any sort of cancer fundraising or awareness before and here she is carrying on with grief tourism. She really is bleeping disgusting.
I think this has really struck a chord with me because my gran is now in the final days, if not hours, of her life thanks to cancer that was only diagnosed a month ago. (Don’t want to derail and not posting for sympathy)
Hinch doesn’t care about anyone but herself, there’s definitely an ulterior motive to posting about these two ladies.
bleep. Absolute bleep. Hinch, get in the bleeping bin.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Hennez is getting Le ChavGreyskull. A bedroom is simply not good enough for the original hansumessss Manzzzz, he needs a whole house on an estate in the teeny tiny village of Maldovia, complete with the old hunch B&M egg chair, tend veggie patch, festering grey crushed velvet gifted sofa and tend grasssshhhhhh. Ah the sweet life. Bestest big brufer Eva. #ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why do none of these insta cunts ever say “thanks so much but actually can we do a giveaway to a follower who probably can’t afford things? You know, because I’m a MILLIONAIRE and I don’t need any freebies”
This is the one thing that’s always made me dislike sopha. She’s incredibly greedy and selfish.
most other influencers would have done a giveaway or competition because it’s a nice thing to do for your followers and because you’re bloody loaded and can afford all that tit anyway!

but no greedy grabby Mrs Hinch is all me me me

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I put pasta/spaghetti/rice in jars too, nothing fancy, just a basic jar. Sugar in my canister. It's just easier because the fuckers just spill eveywhere in the packaging otherwise. But they aren't all on show on a shelf, they are in my closed cupboard.. It's for neatness and ease, I don't do it for the aesthetically pleasing look the huns do it for.
Okay full confession. I also do this and have done for some time. Also I used to have them on a special shelf out on display. 🙈 But only because we had a small kitchen that was low in cupboard space so it was the best place to keep everything. How I have a slightly bigger kitchen they have their own cupboard except we’re often too lazy to tidy up so they all sit on the side next to the oven.

What a bleeping twit, taken you long enough Sopha. She couldn’t give a duck about Deborah, just bandwagon jumping. Fake as duck 🙄
Bingo to whoever said she’d have no words for her

Reactions: 15
sorry i am kind of derailing the thread a little here. But i have also just been diagnosed with adhd, I am 30 years old. I havent told anyone yet, not even my husband as its my journey and i cant wrap my head around it. I cant imagine how ronnie may feel when he is older and sees that his personal business was used to help his mothers career. I hope your sweet babies are doing well 😍
it’s hard isn’t it but you’ll be smashing it. Take your time and take things slowly and only when your ready tell hubby, he’ll be right by your side and want to travel the journey with you ❤❤ It took me a while to get my head around with my son even though I already knew he was going to get a diagnosis. It was a mixture of relief and panic, knowing I was going to have a fight on my hands to get him the help he deserves.
Ronnie is going to be horrified, I certainly would be!! Flaunting him all over the internet, talking to him like a twit and practically begging for attention and sympathy from her sheep. She’s despicable!! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Haven’t been here for a fair while…. But duck me! Why does she have to jump on every person with cancer but only when they become terminal, what so she can make some sob story once they pass about how they were besties
duck off Sophie, you make me sick

Reactions: 30
Lmaooooo SS has done one up on hinch. Made a bloody tap to tidy at pickle cottage book (couldn't rink of anything more ridiculous actually) bet hinch is gutted she can't do something like that
I was thinking about this last night, is this where hinch was trying to go with all the market place up cycling?! But like everything else she does it didn’t last more than 5 minutes

Reactions: 17
Sorry I have been neglecting you lot for actual celebrity scandal, watched this bleep’s stories and after a week plus of Dame Debbie James being all over the news fundraising for others, Hinch finally acknowledges her…when she announces an ITS range

Reactions: 16
She is a grief tourist. I was amazed that SS had mentioned Deborah James and that Hinch hadn’t. It just shows that it wasn’t important to her. Deborah is such an inspiration and so brave. In our family we have lost two loved ones to bowel cancer and it’s a truly awful disease 😞 Bowel babe has raised awareness of this disease and made it such that it’s not embarrassing to talk about. Hinch can never compare. She will never ever be inspirational. She will only do charity if it benefits her. She bangs on about how we should support each other, yet she fails to mention Sam Ryder in the Eurovision, despite him coming from Maldon and the local news & tabloids covering stories about him. Sophie Hinchliffe only supports herself. She is such a nasty narcissist and I hope this house move will end her IG career. All the lies and pre records she has fed to her followers over the years, will hopefully be exposed one day.

Reactions: 35
Wonder what pre-record and quote the sheep will be treated to this morning? She didn’t follow through with showing them the back garden as she promised.

Reactions: 12
it’s hard isn’t it but you’ll be smashing it. Take your time and take things slowly and only when your ready tell hubby, he’ll be right by your side and want to travel the journey with you ❤❤ It took me a while to get my head around with my son even though I already knew he was going to get a diagnosis. It was a mixture of relief and panic, knowing I was going to have a fight on my hands to get him the help he deserves.
Ronnie is going to be horrified, I certainly would be!! Flaunting him all over the internet, talking to him like a twit and practically begging for attention and sympathy from her sheep. She’s despicable!! Xx
Thank you for your kind words ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I am offended by the mention of her name in the same sentence as Dame Deborah James.

Reactions: 20
Just seen she follows a little girls cancer page too. I wonder how recent that is.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.