Mrs Hinch #545 Liar liar pants on fire, you’re boring as bleep and your content is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is she reading here.

Tattle says , Sofa does.

Bowel babe and Stacey mentioned recently and finally she mentions BowelBabe..

Reactions: 26
Wtf is she reading here.

Tattle says , Sofa does.

Bowel babe and Stacey mentioned recently and finally she mentions BowelBabe..
She’s always reading here 😂

yet still no mention of Sam Ryder and Eurovision and no apology to Eileen Lamb

c’mon Hinch you can do better! Stop being so jealous of others. Be kind and supportive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I was wondering how long it would take before the grief tourist turned up regarding Deborah James 🙄.

Hinch, do us all a favour and duck off. You don’t have a sincere bone in your body. You’ve definitely not done a story about her because it’s a tragic story. You’ve done it to look good. Get in the bleeping bin you bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I was wondering how long it would take before the grief tourist turned up regarding Deborah James 🙄.

Hinch, do us all a favour and duck off. You don’t have a sincere bone in your body. You’ve definitely not done a story about her because it’s a tragic story. You’ve done it to look good. Get in the bleeping bin you bleep.
You are spot on - it’s taken her so long to mention Deborah and the charity, which means she is only doing it to try and look good. Hinch only cares about Hinch

Reactions: 34
You are spot on - it’s taken her so long to mention Deborah and the charity, which means she is only doing it to try and look good. Hinch only cares about Hinch
Sophie follows and tags a seriously ill women on the same day she does a follow train looking for more followers..... Coincidence? No chance!! You disgust me!

This women has absolutely no morals she is vile!!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Only decides to mention Deborah when she has an in the style collection out but goes silent whenever her tend best bubs has anything to do with her own collection on her stories.

She's disgusting. And she is the epitome of grief tourism. And not a single thing highlighted the fund and where you can donate.

In other news Deborah is an absolutely amazing, selfless and inspirational human being ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Only decides to mention Deborah when she has an in the style collection out but goes silent whenever her tend best bubs has anything to do with her own collection on her stories.

She's disgusting. And she is the epitome of grief tourism. And not a single thing highlighted the fund and where you can donate.

In other news Deborah is an absolutely amazing, selfless and inspirational human being ❤
Agreed she is just looking for Deborah to reshare her and her name on her stories in the hope of a few of her 795k followers 😡 Sophie is a despicable human being, always sniffing around the latest person getting attention 😟

• Angry
Reactions: 30
SS book is way better than the tit Hinch has out. DIY tips and tricks. Things Hinch can never do by herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Did she say it or write it?

She’s blatantly only just heard of her hasn’t she. Gawwwd she lives in a bubble.
it was during a question and answer thing if I remember rightly. She said her cousin (definitely a female relative), her husband and little one would be moving in. I think I’ve remembered that right and didn’t (god for bleeping bid) dream it!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
duck me she’s crying again 🙄and yep Hinch you should have just kept your mouth shut about BB because you weren’t even following her till now. I honestly can’t stand grief tourists they knock me sick 😷

Reactions: 36
Why oh why would you only just follow someone who has literally days or weeks to live? Especially when it’s someone who has been sharing the story of their illness all along. She’s obsessed with grief tourism. She’s seriously not right in the head.

• Sad
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.