Mrs Hinch #545 Liar liar pants on fire, you’re boring as bleep and your content is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is hinch that petty that she wouldn’t want to support someone who endorses ITS because she’s jealous that those ranges do better than hers….
Hmmm I don’t know. I’m not sure it was known until today she was doing a range with them so wouldn’t have thought Hinch had inside knowledge. She just doesn’t seem very in touch with things in the real world. I doubt she’s even heard of Deborah James despite her being all over the news and other IG posts recently

Reactions: 10
She doesn’t need to say who or what she is doing with Greyskull. She only keeps going about this ‘very special family’ to make it look like she’s doing a good deed.
Imagine if it was the girl she went to visit with the disability and her mum. I’m sorry to mention her as that, I just genuinely don’t know her name

Reactions: 6
I won't be buying the book personally but I think it sends a positive message overall. SS did the stuff in the book herself and with a relatively low budget, I think some ideas are really good and normal people living in normal houses will be able to use them - ie not buy an alpaca and build an orangery. It may encourage people to actually give DIY a go, SS could pay someone to do it but I think fair play actually doing it herself.
I genuinely think Pickle Cottage is one of the most beautiful houses I've seen. The garden is to die for!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
This whole drip feeding that Ronnie is neurodiverse really fucks me off! My daughter has ADHD and I can’t remember at what point it changed but I never mentioned it on social media we went through the beginning of it privately for her sake. Closer family knew what was going on but random old school friends really didn’t need to know! Now I do mention it here and there but it’s like the reality of living with it not bits and bats hinting at something. Either come out and say it or just pissing shut up!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
bleeping awful grammar. bleeping bleeping awful grammar.

IMG_20220519_204548.jpg

Anyway, as I was going to say before I got distracted by the punctuation gore in that comment...
It doesn't matter that SS beat her to the Reno memoir, she'll have a book out by the end of the year on "Ron's journey".

• Haha
Reactions: 39

View attachment 1279231

Anyway, as I was going to say before I got distracted by the punctuation gore in that comment...
It doesn't matter that SS beat her to the Reno memoir, she'll have a book out by the end of the year on "Ron's journey".
Always has to insert herself in there, she can't just say well done EVER 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 29
Another instagrammer 40 not frumpy (not that I like her - she’s another one always on the beg, moaning, wanting attention) is discussing people using filters on IG and how bad it is for the younger generation - think Mrs Hinch should take note especially with a young niece like Abi.

she still hasn’t apologised to Eileen for plagiarising her post

she still hasn’t mentioned Eurovision and Sam Ryder

she still hasn’t mentioned Deborah James (bowel babe) and the fact she has a book out via the sane publisher as her - Penguin - plus she now has a clothing range with ITS same as SS!!

let’s see if she leaves a comment for SS congratulating her on her new book and makes it all about her…..do we think Hinch will try and bring out a Hinch Farm book?? 😂
It could be a pop up book with the furry fuckers, the claw, I would say acorn man but that wouldn’t stand out enough

• Haha
Reactions: 14

View attachment 1279231

“Every time I step foot into pickle cottage”
Alright hinch. You’ve been round a famous person’s house. We get it. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Just watched SS montage of her doing up the cottage. It’s funny how hunchback can’t show us the same…probably because she’s done duck apart from throw her cash about, sexually harass the builders and use chemicals on everything which is already clean 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 30
This whole drip feeding that Ronnie is neurodiverse really fucks me off! My daughter has ADHD and I can’t remember at what point it changed but I never mentioned it on social media we went through the beginning of it privately for her sake. Closer family knew what was going on but random old school friends really didn’t need to know! Now I do mention it here and there but it’s like the reality of living with it not bits and bats hinting at something. Either come out and say it or just pissing shut up!
It drives me insane too!! My 13 yr old son was recently diagnosed with ADHD, the only people that know are family as we’ve always known there was something there and close friends. It’s our journey together, to get him where he needs to be and get him support that he needs at school. And in all honesty, what does it achieve by broadcasting it all over social media…….absolutely nothing!! It doesn’t change the person he is and that everyone loves. He’s wild and feral and is defo a one of a kind child but that’s him, I wouldn’t change him or the way his is for the world and I wouldn’t want other people treating him any different. It’s mentioned and talked about because like you said, some Days are a massive struggle. She needs to take his journey off social media not keep highlighting it xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
“Every time I step foot into pickle cottage”
Alright hinch. You’ve been round a famous person’s house. We get it. 😂😂
Sopha should have written “Every time I step huge footzzzz into pickle cottage and cause the foundations to shake” 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 39

View attachment 1279231

Blame the grammar on the tranq gun side effects 🤭👍

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.